So confused :( !

_littlewoman_

Reaction score
hey there

my period is 16 days late and there is no sign of it arriving, ( you no yourself when ur periods coming if your more tired or grouchy or whatever)

I did a test in the morning and it came up a faint positive, the next morning i then did two more tests and came up negative. but many people have told me that because i done it the next day it wouldnt be as effective, but im not sure because it came up the faint positive the first time

i went to the doctors this morning and gave in a urine sample so currently waiting for my results tomorrow morning.

i dunno whether i am pregnant or not, not really freaking out because i no stress can cause ur periods to be late.

i have been getting the odd sympton like sleepyness, nausea, headaches and some cravings. i also have been gettin sore backs but i didnt no if it would relate to this cause i usually get sore backs. ive been having funny like butterfly feelings to in my stomach but i just think its nerves.

i've heard you can get false negatives but can you get false positives ? please help

thanks

Last edited:
Didn't want to read and run! I have heard of false negatives, but not false positives. Hope u find out what is going on with you tomo.
Sorry i don't know anymore xx

Hi hun, You don't normally get false positives, you can get chemical pregnancys where the HCG levels drop so you can get positive and then followed by negs.

Did both morning you use first morning pee to test?
Were both tests the same make/model ?
Did you do both tests in the same way?

Not really sure I can be much help, but fingers crossed you get a BFP from the docs tomorow, do let us know how you get on

hey again
yeah both tests were done with the first urine of the day because i no it can be more dilute if u do it during the day and the first of the day is more accurate

and the first one i did was a clearblue + and the next two were clearblue + and a digital one

thanks for the advise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back