can anyone help...?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
well as a lot of you know keeley can sit up now unaided.... which is great :D but now i'm a bit stuff for toys.... as now she can sit up i have to take away her swing and her bouncy chair so apart from her entertainer thingy which she can stand in and her door bouncer which she doesn't like i have nothin for her to play in while i'm tidying up during the day.... :wall: :wall: :wall:

has anyone got any idea's of any toys or play things i could get her.....?
plus she gets bored easliy lol

thanks in advance :hug:

how about things she can have now but are more useful wen she is older
like building bricks etc or stuff she can push round

didn't think of them thanks sarah :hug: :hug:

can she have things she can push even tho she can't stand up yet on her own?

Hi, we got this clicky

from Mothercare and it has been fantastic, through every stage from 6 months Emma has loved it and still plays with it loads, well worth the money :D

BTW our is in pink and much nicer than the one shown :wink:

SarahB said:
Hi, we got this clicky

from Mothercare and it has been fantastic, through every stage from 6 months Emma has loved it and still plays with it loads, well worth the money :D

wow thats really cheap and it comes in pink :lol:
thanks hun :hug:

the oney problem i have with a baby walker is that i live on the first floor in a flat and i have wooden floors i don't really wanna upset the man down stairs :?

SarahB said:
Hi, we got this clicky

Braydon Has this its great

he also has this http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/T ... oys/149594
its great u can take the front toy bit of so she plays with just that then later on put it on the walker
its Braydons fav toy

Olivia has one of those vtech walker things she loves it too!

I'd say anything musical really!

Have a look on ebay hun i have bought Olivia a few bits off there some brand new some second hand and i didnt spend a lot! They had some really good stuff and a lot of people sell bundles of toys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back