Baby Chairs?

CalamityGem

Reaction score
Hi, Ava is almost 10 months now and has outgrown her bouncy chair, Bumbo and playnest (she gets out of all of them!). She gets bored in her walker.

She is crawling everywhere and into absoloutely everything... I am constantly chasing her about!

I would really like a chair for her where she can sit for short periods and play with her toys. Can anyone reccomend one? The Bumbo has been fab but she just tips herself out of it now so it's no good.

connor's the same in that he's crawling everywhere and makes a beeline for anything that he shouldn't be playing with the second i look away.

i've got a playpen for him now, which is great cos i can leave the room and know that he's still safe - all his toys are in it and although he gets a bit frustrated at not being able to get up to mischief, i only put him in it when i need to do something without him.

i also stick him in his door bouncer and his jumperoo cos he can't get out of them either ;) and his highchair usually gives me a few minutes peace - it has toys attached to it, otherwise he'd throw them on the floor...!

I was going to say the same! A playpen, door bouncer or highchair!! :D

I also really want a baby chair lol... he always comes and sits on our laps and reads books and I think he'd get on really well with a little chair :)

I think you can get baby outdoor type chairs, but not found any low enough as yet... I'm on the lookout too..!

Thanks girls.

I put her in her highchair for a wee while if I have ot get something done but she just gets annoyed as her toys all fall off!

Ive seen a fisher price baby to toddler rocker in argos for £54.99 which I'm going to get... looks really good and will do her until she's older too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back