Can any of you help this ttc?

Becs

Reaction score
Sorry to post this in the wrong bit of thwe forum but as you have all been successful in getting pregnant I thought I would try to tap in to a little of your experience.

I stupidly got up 20mins early this morning to go to the loo (before I had taken my temp). I was sleepy and not thinking. It's really annoying as I was really hoping todays temp would be up on yesterdays as the last 2 days (dpo 7 and 8) my temps dropped and I was desperate for it to be an implantation dip and not just dropping. So any way I tried to lie really still and relax. My temp yesterday was 36.7 and when I took it this morning (after my bathroom antics) it just about went to 36.9. What should I do? Does anyone know how much your temp can go up by doing what I did?

Oh and then just to really frustrate me, I did an early HPT and after about 10 mins I went to look at it and there was definitely a very faint line there, I got all excited but then when I looked again a few mins later it had vanished.

Anyone know anything about all this?

Not sure about temps cos I never took mine but I did have a HPT that showed a faint line then disappeared completely a few minutes later! It turned out I was pregnant.

Maybe do another test in a day or two and see what happens with that one. When was AF due? :)

:shock: Oh that's promising Kirsty.

Thank you

:pray:

Err actualy it's not due untill Next Tuesday :oops:

I was being a little impatient.

Well I got my BFP around 3 and a half weeks so it is possible! Good luck! :D

I'm glad I posted here, feeling much more positive.
Thanks again (will keep testing)
:D

I had a very pale positive on the first test I did, but it was only there depending on which light you studied the test in. Left it 2 days and did another and that was a definite line :D

Your temperature can go up by moving around before you take it, but i did it a couple of times when i was temping and as long as it is in a similar range to the others i dont think it makes to much of a differance, if it is completely differant i would perhaps disguard it.

Looking at your temp chart though it is looking pretty good at the moment. I also got a very faint positive about a week before i was suppose to start, but dont check the test after the 10 min mark cause it can be deseptive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back