Temp charting

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Im very confused this morning, im 7dpo and yesterdays was 0.1 higher than the day before but this morning ive had a huge temp drop below coverline, ive been 36.6 and 36.7 after ov and this morning ive dropped to 36.4, has anyone experianced this before? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning hun :wave:

My temp been funny to, always between 36.5-36.7 & on 2DPO dropped to 35.7 & did the same last night......weird!!

xxx

Oo Oo Oo I know you can have a dip in temp with implantation :yay:

God knows what mine is then!!!

xxx

I only take my temp in the morning as soon as i wake up so i know i havnt done anything to effect my result and i did exactly the same this morning so i know i havnt done anything to make it drop, why is ttc so confusing?? x x

My fx it's defo implantation cos you don't always have to have the cramps or bleeding with it either :)

Very exciting

xxx

I usually get 2 or 3 really random temperature spikes or drops every month. Anything can cause it - changes in your room, being slightly under the weather, I reckon sometimes I sleep with my mouth open and that messes it up. I never believe anything my chart says until it's shown a trend for three days...temping's good for retrospectively looking at your cycle but not as good as other stuff for seeing what's going on right now.

Thanks hunny, i will just have to wait and see whether it did mean anything or not x x

As Kezza said you can have a drop for implantation, i don't want to get your hopes up incase it isn't but see what it does tomorrow and fingerscrossed thats what it is :dust: :dust:

Thanks Tink :flower:

Well i took my temp again this morning and it was the same as yesterday, below the coverline ????
Im 7/8dpo so surely its to early for af!!! Has anyone ever experianced this? x x

Sorry M2A - I've never charted my temperatures so I'm no use to you lol .. Hope you get some answers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back