Temperature when PG?

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Whilst TTC i monitored my BBT everyday, and after conception my temp rose from 36.4 up to 37.0 and stayed high.
After I got my BFP I stopped charting as I couldn't see the point. But the last two days I have taken my temp and it's down to 36.2 !! :shock:

I thought temp was supposed to stay high whilst PG? Does anyone know the answer? I'm worried why my temp is so low. :?

Piglet xx

Your temperature will fluctuate with the hormones you are making and those that baby is pinching from you. It will generally stay higher in pregnancy than your average pre-preg temperature but don't worry abou the up's and down's it's totally normal. One night I'm freezing cold the next I'm like a little oven (I can't feel the difference but hubby comments about whether I'm hot or cold feeling all the time). Generally it will be a degree or two above normal pre-preg but up's and down's are to be expected, espeically until you reach week 14 - at that point baby starts producing his/her own hormones, you might find you settle a bit then. Up till week 14 your making more or less to give them to baby as needed.

I felt cold all through first tri, even though my temperatures were higher than normal. I think your temperature just goes to pot along with so many other things!
Try not to worry - I know its hard :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back