Girls, help... when did I ovulate?

Lara_M

Reaction score
Just spoke to my gynae who said she is not sure I got my ovulation date spot on.

To be really irritating, I didn't get my temps recorded on the days leading up to ovulation as we were away. Can you see what you think based on the limited data provided below lol????

Jan 4 - 36.2 and positive OPk
another positive OPK in evening (is this relevant to when ovulation
happened?)

Jan 5 for some reason there is no temp recorded on this day??? :wall2:

Jan 6 - 36.3 and then 36.4 in second reading

Jan 7 - 36.5

Jan 8 - 36.7

Jan 9 - 36.6

Jan 10 - 36.6

Jan 11 - 36.7

Jan 12 - 36.7

Jan 13 - 36.8

Jan 14 - 36.7 and second reading 36.8

Jan 15 - 36.9

Jan 16 - 36.9

So, with this mimited pre ovulation info - which day did ovulation occur??:oooo:
x x

I would say Jan 6thas it was the lowest and then started to go up. but may of been before as Jan 4th was low. was jan 4th your first test? how many days into your cycle were you?

I am not expert though only going by mine.

Hiya,

I know zero about temps but I would say the 5th by pos OPK xx

Do you know your coverline from previous months? And what abt other signs - like OPKs or EWCM?

Last edited:
its hard to say. i got my temp dip on the first day I got a +OPK, so according to FF i ovulated the first day i got a positive OPK, and i had positive OPK for 2 days.

So you may have ovulated before the 4th

Sorry... just noticed that you mentioned OPKs in the list - do you have a record of when the OPK went -ve? Else, I would say Jan 5 or 6...

Sorry... just noticed that you mentioned OPKs in the list - do you have a record of when the OPK went -ve? Else, I would say Jan 5 or 6...

OPK was negative by the morning of Jan 5 x

OPK was negative by the morning of Jan 5 x

Then probably I would say Jan 4 evening or Jan 5 would be the day... good luck hun xx

So does that mean you are saying that we count the end of the surge as ovulation time? Or can the surge end and then some time passes and then we ovulate? x

There is not much clarity abt this - some say that if you get a -ve OPK, it indicates that you have already OVed. On the other hand, some other websites claim that OV might happen few days after a +ve OPK. But I personally think that LH is still in the body if you have not OVed yet - so you should not get a -ve OPK in that case i.e. end of surge should count as ovulation time. Hope I did not confuse you further :)

I too have found conflicting info - which is why I am so into keeping track of my temperatures, because at least looking back you can confirmed that you did ovulate. Its just annoying that I missed my temps the week before the positive OPK.

I just didnt expect to ovulated so quickly after my chemical pregnancy in early December, thought it would take longer to get back to normal x

I'd say 5th Jan hun. You can go on FF and enter temps and info from the past, might be worth a go and see what it says. Good luck :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back