Calling baby - Baby or Bump

Since we found out we're having a girl we've called her 'madam' 'oobie' or 'bump' :lol:

Oh.. John Alford. I think i even wrote to the BBC a couple of times and got one of them signed picture thinggies of him! He woz fit innit like
:shock: omg :shock:
ME TOO!!!! i got the pic of him with a stonewashed denim jacket on and a few zits to boot....pinned it next to my bed!!!! :rotfl:
I'm in my 30's so don't worry about it.... hahahaha :rotfl:

Our bump was called Maurice until we found out it was a girl and now she's Connie all the way, or Conifold if it slips out (but we're trying to stop that it's happened because Annie the cat is called Anifold by my DH) xxx

AnnaR2B said:
Oh.. John Alford. I think i even wrote to the BBC a couple of times and got one of them signed picture thinggies of him! He woz fit innit like
:shock: omg :shock:
ME TOO!!!! i got the pic of him with a stonewashed denim jacket on and a few zits to boot....pinned it next to my bed!!!! :rotfl:
I'm in my 30's so don't worry about it.... hahahaha :rotfl:

(whistles....) yep... that's the one.. hahaha :lol:

I call mine baby - since I don't know what it is but sometimes I say she :lol:

we've got a name that we both like but in the meantime our LO gets called trog or troggie (short for troglodyte)

he definitely won't be called that when he comes out though :rotfl: :rotfl:

Even though we have a name chosen we still tend to refer to him as Frank :shock:

Thats what my OH wanted to call him if he was a boy, I put my foot down and said no way and we came to a decision on a name but Frank has stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back