Only eight more days of 'It' or 'Bean'

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
I must say I am keen to get to the scan next week.

I'm unhappy about having to refer to my child as 'IT' and looking forward to being able to say 'he' or 'she' and calling it by its future name.

There is no way I would be able to wait until the birth to find out.

That's how I felt - although now there is a teensy bit of worry that they've got it wrong and I'll go for the 20 weeks since my scan calling it a girl and Ella, but then it comes out a boy.

Have been trying to persuade DH to have a 4D scan....

I want a 4D scan too, my wedding is in november, and everyone is asking me what i want, so im dropping hints to everyone i know, lol

Best of luck finding out Sarah

I hate the it / bean / bump / bubs thing, we tend to swap between 'he' and 'she' which confuses the other kids like crazy

Tracy xx

I actually keep referring to it as 'he'. Don't know the reason why. I'm certainly not sexist or anything :D

It will be nice to say it for real either way.

Our hospital will not tell us the sex of our baby :( . We really don't care but I always thought we would get to chose if we wanted to know or not.
I have a scan coming up and am hoping, since I am quite far along, to see (or not see) for myself.

I have been switching up my pronouns too which has my family going insane as they think we know and are keeping something from them.

I wish!

I don't feel like i can wait either. loads of people are telling me not to find out but i don't want a "suprise at the end", i really want to know soon!

what do you feel like you are having? any idea? x

Well people are telling me that as I have a nice neat bump that I might be having a boy and I keep thinking I am, but thats just old wives tales really.

My scan is in exactly seven days and seven minutes!

My scan is 5 & 1/2 hours after yours - so exciting isn't it? We have decided not to find out if its a boy or girl. We already have one of each (but secretly we would love another girl!) and found out with both of them. As we won't be having any more this is our last chance to have a surprise!!

Sunshine

Our hospital wont tell us the sex of our baby either and agree that is horrible that you have to refer to as He/she or it. We got round that by calling our little one Brenty, as our surname is Brent.

:0)
Ragna xxx

HI

I know what you mean i just found out thursday i'm having a giirl and it was the longeest wait in my life, my boyfriends aunt came all the way from Prince George to come with me.
Before i found out these past five and a half months everyone including me thought that i was having a boy, everyone thought this because of the shape of the tummy, but it's a girl so it goes to show you that a lot of the old wives tales arent rue like the one where if you have no morning sickness its a boy. lol
But just letting you know you ladies will know soon enough and you'll feel so happy. and make sure you all let everyone know what it is.

Talk to you soon
Katrina

Sarah - I bet you are excited now - it's Friday morning isn't it?

I am getting quite nervous, which is most unlike me - but at 19 weeks + 3 I still have not felt any definate movement - and this is my 3rd so I feel that I should have felt it by now - its probably all the extra padding I'm carrying!!

Let us know how you get on on Friday and whether its a boy or girl - I'm still fairly set upon not finding out - though it is tempting!

Sunshine

I was the same, really didnt want to find out the sex, but the day before my 20 week scan was getting really curious and almost asked to find out!! but i didnt so i now have just over 9 weeks (i hope :? ) to find out and all the waiting will be over!! :lol:

Good luck to all having their scans soon, its such an amazing sight

natalie x

I am getting very excited to find out as we are going on a shopping spree on sunday and would really love to buy a special outfit for her/him/bean/it/he-she/ whatever! :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back