BBT

bre84

Reaction score
hello everyone! i am new to forums and still kinda new to TTC. My husband and I are on our second go around for TTC. We do not have any children. The first time we didnt really use any predictor kits were just going to "let it happen" well it didnt happen.

Now we are actively TTC. I have been using OPKs for the past four months and started my BBT this month. I am also trying to pay attention to my mucus but this doesnt seem to go along with the other two. I have a 29 day cycle with a 6 day period. I usually ovulate on day 16 or 17 of my cycle. My cycle is almost exact every month.

I am still learning the BBT. I started testing the day after my cycle ended. I recorded the first 6 days temps, found the highest one and added .2 degrees to make my coverline (not sure if this is correct or not). My temp is usually 96.63 but there was one day where it was 97.18 which i used as my highest temp (although my first few days had slightly different testing times because i didnt wake up the same time each day, i was still learning lol). So i assume my coverline should be 97.38?

My temp was at 96.63 for the next 5 days (i am now testing within 30 min of the same time each day). on the 6th of this month (the day i expected to ovulate) my temp dropped to 96.23 (a drop of .5 degrees from my avg temp) then the 7th it jumped to 97.18 and was 97.18 again this am. My OPK shows positive since the 6th (day of my temp drop). I am wondering if i have actually ovulated. From what i've seen my temp needs to be .2 higher than my highest temp and its not. but it is a lot higher than normal and i did see a drop the day before it jumped. any help??

sorry to write so much but i am the only one i know that has had issues TTC so i have a ton of questions! ty to all that can help! :)

Fertility friend has some good online tutorials about bbt xx

Thank you so much! I used the site and put in all my info from the past four months. Looks like i was wrong about my coverline and hopefully ovulated on the 6th! Now a week of waiting so I can test!!! :lol:

Fertility friend is a god, I don't know where I would be without it. Godd luck with ttc fx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back