Caling All Mums to more than One!!

Geminiblue

Reaction score
OK Im scared...no Im pretrified.....My boy is and always has been a handful, didnt sleep through til a year, food issues, relentlessly on the go....

Im so scared the next ones going to be like this...this ones as girl....I am so terrified. I was out 3 times a day to stop him crying, I was breast feeding nearly every 2 hours for nearly 5 months then it was nearly every 4 months for up until 11 months, I asked for help and advice but nothing worked. God Im worried I will actually go over the edge.

Ive actually said that if this one feeds every two hours like my boy then Im putting her on formula and please dont judge me for doing that, I went through hell with guilt about whether to put my boy on formula....I cant risk the health of my entire family

God sorry for rant
xxx

Last edited:
Hey, dont put yourself down! Whatever happens you will deal with it! You will be FINE one way or the other

best of luck xxx (i have a 1 year old boy and a girl on the way too :) xx )

Your be fine hun, I know this sounds silly but your cope!!
No babies the same either, my 2 are completely different, my girl was laid back, my boy constantly on the go and has to be stimulated all the time!!
Don't feel guilty about IF you have to bottle feed, it won't harm her x x

oh thank you both of you, I keep hoping that shes going to be a bit more chilled had a full on day today but think hes not very well..... I just dont want to let either of them down really :-(

I worry about the same thing and I'm not even trying for my second yet lol!!

My mum reckons that because 2nd, 3rd, 4th babies etc have to learn to wait from the word go while you deal with older siblings, they tend to be slightly easier to leave to entertain themselves etc. Whether that was just her (she had 5 kids and reckons each one was more laid back than the one before), or if it's truth who knows? But either way, you will cope and so long as the new baby is fed/clean etc then she will learn to hang on while you get your little boy ready to go out etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back