Another one for mums of more than one!!

KatysMummy

Reaction score
How long was your second labour compared to your first?

Katy was born 4 hours after my first contraction and if its true what they say I think I may opt for a home birth this time!! :rotfl:

my 1st georgia was born after 21 mins after arriving at the hosp!!! my 2nd josh was 5 hrs!!
congrats by the way!!!!
:hug:

really really really fast!!!!!

with Dior i had my first contraction then 14 hrs later she was born

with Harley i had no idea i was in labour it all came at once.
at 4am i was in pain went to the hospital at 5am i was holding my baby :eek:

With Jess it was about 20 hours from first contraction then with Aimee my 2nd it was about 10 hours but she was back to back and in a bad position so that held it up for quite a few hours.

all my births were pretty quick.
my second was my worsed and longest at 6 hours.

foxymum said:
my 1st georgia was born after 21 mins after arriving at the hosp!!! my 2nd josh was 5 hrs!!
congrats by the way!!!!
:hug:

Oh gosh, My labour was really quick, 1hr 35mins start to finish with Harrison & that was painful enough i do hope when i have another its not longer :pray:

from my first contraction with abigail it was 10 hours in total, got to the hospital and i was fully dilated and only had gas and air
with Tia from first contraction it was 7 hours, no pain releif at all
with Jordan from first contraction it was just over 2 hours, i was fully dilated at home, got to the hozzie and after 5 mins of being there he was born, i only had gas and air with him too
i think im gonna end up delivering this baby myself if the time shortens anymore lol

Bethany i went in to hospital at about 4am had her at 1pm

Josh i got transferred to delivery suite at about 11pm i had him at 1.50am

hopefully this one will be as fast as josh :cheer:

my first labour was 8 hours
second was 2hrs
third was slower gettin started but once it was established it was over in a matter of minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back