Cadbury's Roses

Toonlass

Reaction score
How many is acceptable to eat in one go? :oops:

We've got 2 big tubs and i can't stop eating them. I try to stick to 4/5 at a time as i imagine thats how much is in a standard chocolate bar but really i just wanna eat the lot!!

How many do you lasses eat in one sitting xx

dont worry toonlass im like this and im not even preggers! haha

I just eat one (ahem....tin) at a time.....:angel:

Until Xmas I'd been on atkins so no chocolate had touched my lips from July :D I'm now eating batches of quality street in 5's :lol: and I thought that was ok until I checked the scales and I've put 4lb on in 2 weeks :wall: Back to being good from Monday :lol:

usually until I feel queasy..however I find them too sweet really now, they never used to be so sweet. LOVE the hazelnut whirl..and the orangey one..mind you I love Toblerone more nowadays and I cant stop myself where that is concerned!

They always get me in the Co-op check out with the Big Purple One and they are always at the till in our local Spar..buggers, its their fault!

They have alot to answer for them purple ones :lol:

I like the big green triangles MMMMmmmmmmm. I dunno what it is today like, but i can't seem to fill me belly, i wanna eat and eat and eat!! I'm dying a slow death with the worst cold i've had in my life, you'd think i'd be off me grub, not shoveling food into me like there's no tomorrow :oops:

I've been back at the roses, must of ate half the tin today like xx

I like the big green triangles MMMMmmmmmmm. I dunno what it is today like, but i can't seem to fill me belly, i wanna eat and eat and eat!! I'm dying a slow death with the worst cold i've had in my life, you'd think i'd be off me grub, not shoveling food into me like there's no tomorrow :oops:

I've been back at the roses, must of ate half the tin today like xx

Don't worry about it, I just sat and scoffed 5 shortbread biscuits with my trousers undone. Think maternity jeans are getting more and more appealing, thats just from the food!

Will let u know when i stop eating them, could be a while yet and im on number 9 lol

It depends on how many of the strawberry creams I can find! xx

Is everyones sweeties all gone? :lol:

whey not likely, we still have shed loads xx

Hardly any here :yay: the diet can commence and I have hardly eaten loads either, but I have ate something as I'm about 5 lbs heavier :mad:

Somehow I still have Roses in the cupboard - how can that be?!

I have also got a sweetie box thats on top of the cupboard but I havent looked at it for ages..perhaps I ought to sling it out! Although guaranteed now I'll have to go and look at it because I cant remember whats in it!

You'll end up eating half a tin now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back