Diets

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
How many of us try and stick to a healthy diet? I have to admit I never usually deny myself anything and I dont check the labels on food before I buy it, If I want it I'll have it. I dont even try and get my daily fruit and veg into my diet :oops:

I make sure Josh gets it but when it comes to me Im really bad, I eat what I want when I want it! Now that Im pregnant Im being more sensible but beforehand it wasnt even an issue!

im the same i check and double check Braydons foods but me i eat nething
and i have put so much weight on that i really need to start worrying bout me

Thats great to hear Kirsty, i tried really hard whilst PG to eat a balanced diet, and did pretty well.
I have started doing the Weight Watchers diet, and have lost 3 lbs in a week :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I have to really try to eat healthy stuff, and i have decided that its time to make a permenant change in my eating habits. I dont want Charlie to learn from my habits.....eating when im sad or angry or lonely, eating rubbish etc. I think its my duty to encourage my girl to have a good diet.
I make sure Charlie has a balanced diet, i try and her plenty of fruit and veg....which luckily she loves.

Im not obsessive, but I do try to eat a good alanced diet, and I make healthy packed lunchs for my OH for work. I studied diet and nutrition for a year so I have a good knowlegle of exactly what a poor deficient diet can do to you.

I am generally horrified by the sort of food a lot of people I know live on, Im amazed they arnt in hospital suffering malnutrition. personally I enjoy cooking, and I feel really manky if I eat junk food for more than one meal. We prob only eat chips about once a month.

You can do weight watchers online now cant you? Not sure how much it costs though. Think I'll be doing it after the baby comes! :D

I went to WW a few years ago, and have a couple of the books, I was going to join again but it is at 6.30 pm, id have to take Charlie with me, and she is often ready for bed at 6.45, so i have decided to dig out my old books, and have bought some more off ebay, and am doing it alone.
You can do it online, but it is expensive.It is good, and i have found days when i havent used all my 'points'

I used to do weight watchers and I must admit it was good but I did get a bit obssessed!!! But then I do have a bit of an obssessive personality, im the first to admit it and I have had eating disorders so im not encouraged to diet.

I have eaten whatever I have fancied whilst being pregnant...and it shows!!!!!! I try to eat healthy foods when I think about it :oops: but I crave all the wrong things :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back