c-section overhang :( :( :(

My1stBaby

Reaction score
hey ladies

i didnt put much weight on during pregnancy and most of the weight i did put on automatically came off when baby came out but now ive started to develop an overhang of skin above the scar!!

ive heard this can happen but never expected it to happen to me as ive been very lucky with the weight gain and no stretch marks etc is there anything i can do about it?????? or will i have it forever????

it makes me feel sick its awful

xxx

it does get better over time hun. Its where the scar tissue gets tight and acts like a band pulling it in. xxx

I was going to ask the same question, it's not attractive is it :( x

I have it too! LO is 7 months now and it has gone down loads and I'm fat lol :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

its weird coz its flat above it and below it... its just like this horizontal bulge, i hope it doesnt get worse xxx

My community MW mentioned this to me the other day and she said as the scar softens it will go. The way I see it is if it's all that I have to put up with post op then I haven't done too badly really. It will go eventually hunny :hug: xxxxxxxxx

High leg bikinis for summer hols it is then they seem to come higher up your tum :)

bb thats very true!! i should actually be grateful for the rate ive healed and that everything went well.

fingers crossed it does start to go down at some point then, ohhh the thought of wearing a bikini is scary lol xxx

I have overhang. I'm 9 months since Owen do started being healthy and doing something about it! C

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Even after hammering the gym, getting a lovely toned tum I still could not get rid of the little overhang and my section was 4 years ago x

oh blimey sounds like something im gonna have to get used to...

hopefully they do high rise sexy underwear lol

Lol well I'm going to give the gym a bloody good try!! And see te results in a few months. If no success then high underwear it is lol

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

well my OH is a personal trainer so hoping he can work his magic ! and if he does ill let you know !!

xxx

Mine is pretty much like a flap!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back