Bacterial Infection on Section Scar

luvbunsazzle

Reaction score
Well for some time now i have gotton depressed with my section scar, it became really spotty and sore, i just thought maybe it was the mere fct i have an overhang :oops:

I finally plucked up the courage a little over a week ago to see the doctor after it has been getting worse, and he has told me it's a bacterial infection, caused through my section scar rubbing agaisnt my belly, and my pubic bone aera, he said it is easily treated with anti biotics.
So ive took the course of anti bitotics and it cleared up quite well but not completly and now the course has finished it has just come back, not so bad but still depressingly there.

It's doing my head in now. i know i need to loose the weight, but ive always had the overhang and never the problem, so it's just the fact it's now after the section.

oh hon, i can soooo relate! i can a terrible infection following my section, and they best advice i can think is just make sure you dry it properly once your out the bath/shower and it should help sweetie xx

Thats it though, it was never infected after nor did i have any problems, it's just these past couple of months, that things have kind of got mad with it. I always air dry it now, and talc up, but it really is gettng me down, if i was a skinny minny no way would i show my tummy off with it, nor when people ask to see my scar or what not, can i show them, im far to embarressed by the state of the spots etc.

Firstly you should go back to the dr for a different type of antibiotic and then I'd go to the chemist and ask for anti bacterial talc/powder. You know the type of thing you'd put on a babys cord that has got oozey.

:hug: Hope you're ok xxx

I hate going to the docs at the best of times, it took me long enough to go about it in the first place, but i know i need to go back.
Shall go to the chemist tomorrow, thanks hun

oh honey :hug: honestly however skinny you are, c-section scars can go funny - my mums is practically 25years old now, and you must have seen pic's of her on my fb - very skinny! but she too still had them :hug: please let us no how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back