Bye bye plug!

Crimson92

Reaction score
Was in seeing OHs new little cousin today and just as I left the hospital lost alot of plug (well what I assume is plug :lol: ) and then lost another couple of bits over the rest of the evening :)! Been a bit crampy but nothing significant so will be trying to bring labour on now!

Growth scan went well today too, yes baby is below average but they didn't see anything they were really unhappy with, the doctor is going to have a look and if she isn't happy about anything she will phone me but the sonographer seemed happy enough just that we buy a couple of tiny baby clothes just incase! Xx

Eeeeek! Things are sounding promising! Keep us updated :)

Exciting labour watch starts again good luck hun!!! X x

Silly question, but If she's small don't you want her to stay in for as long as possible to fatten her up a bit?? I would! Not that you can control it, but I wouldn't be trying to bring it forward?? They say every day extra that they stay in the womb is beneficial for them.....xxx

Last edited:
Exciting babe!!! Good luck, keep up posted xx

Silly question, but If she's small don't you want her to stay in for as long as possible to fatten her up a bit?? I would! Not that you can control it, but I wouldn't be trying to bring it forward?? They say every day extra that they stay in the womb is beneficial for them.....xxx

Midwife said she won't get much bigger now anyway because I'm term, I thought the same too and was worried if I went early but apparently its all OK!

Lost even more plug this afternoon after a long walk around ASDA been cramping on and off and been a bit uncomfy so hopefully this is the start of something think my body had a bit of a clear out this morning too :lol: so have been for a hot bath, another cuddle with OH :lol: and walking and bouncing! xx

Midwife said she won't get much bigger now anyway because I'm term, I thought the same too and was worried if I went early but apparently its all OK!

Well I didn't know that! My week by week preg website says they continue to lay down fat until 40 weeks...although everything is fully developed by 37 weeks. Sounds like she's ready to come soon anyway....good luck! xx

Sounds promising. Weird question but how do you know when you have lost your plug? I've got a while yet before that happens but I want to be prepared lol. xx

You may see it in your nik-naks you may see it in the toilet or when you wipe, could be a clear or pinkish mucusy blob :)

Well still kinda crampy but nothing substantial yet xx

Okay at least I know what to look for when it gets nearer the time. You will def have to keep us updated if anything else happens. xx

Will do girls, OH is on the night shift tonight so just loads of bouncing on my ball and some spicy noodles tonight I think, hope it works ! Have the midwife tomorrow, she might be able to tell me more :) x

Yeah if anything happens remember to text me :)

Yay very exciting! Gonna be stalking you now though!!! xx

ooo exciting stuff we need some labour watches we haven't had any for ages.

ooo exciting stuff we need some labour watches we haven't had any for ages.

I agree!!! If I can concentrate on other people's labour watches that will hopefully make my last few weeks fly by! x

Will do pinky don't worry :lol:!
And have my midwife home visit tomorrow so see what she has to say, been cramping all night, still looking good ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back