sonias rant (now with outcome email back)

thought id just let you kno rite now got an email back

"Dear Mrs Mac*****,
Thankyou for your e-mail of 1st February 2007.
I have read your letter and I apologise for the poor service you received when using the 855 service from Northleach to Cirencester. All of our drivers are informed of the need to adhere to the timetable and of course be courteous to passengers and other road users.
It appears that on this occasion this was not the case.

I have now had the chance to interview the driver concerned and of course shown him your letter of complaint. He has been issued with an official warning.

We aim to provide good service and I thankyou for bringing this incident to my attention. Should you ever feel the need to raise any concerns in the future please do get in touch with me.

Yours Sincerely,

Roger Pulham."

so an official warning so does that mean he will get another when i complain again, i caught bus earlier
kids have nasty virus'es and saw him smoking onthe bus, needless to say on the 9 mile journey home again the kids could barely breathe :eek: :shock: didnt kno weather to call 999 or just am ambulace or what :eek:

The same driver? Seriously email them back and tell them about this, he shouldnt be driving buses - SMOKING????? thats outragous!!!!!!

I would call them back!! In Scotland he'd get a criminal offence for that as he is smoking in a place of work!!

S. xx

Yea the same driver - i did phone up while i was in - waitin for him to turn round like, and i explained wasnt the first complaint about this bus driver etc. etc.. i said i want them to pay 4 taxi cos its not safe to take them home on this bus his reply on the phone was along the lines off "we cant do that- we are not a charity we are a bus service lady, use the bus or not its your choice"
with my reply, "could of fooled me" i put the phone down and grinned and beared the ride home.
His drivin was still irratic as ever and i was soo scared we were gonna crash with all this sno and ice about :( xx

Me just found a pic that sums up that driver once n for all hehe

wanna see?

??

roadrage.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU