Burrowing baby

SalisburyMum

Reaction score
Crampy yesterday at 5+1

Some pink spotting today.

Baby is burrowing in

I had a ton of cramps with this pregnancy at the start and it all worked out ok :)
Have you had any more spotting xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

This whole thing is the start of one big rollercoaster eh? I've woken up with no symptoms at all which is a horrible feeling. I'd rather feel like crap the whole time and know that everything was fine!

No more spotting. Helpfully wee'd about six million times last night, so know there's no spotting!

I had lots of cramps with my first baby... its so stressful in Tri 1 isn't it xxx

i had cramps all the way till about 8 weeks with spotting in the beginning, i think it makes you wee more as you are constantly checking !

Yes definitely crampy. Taking advantage of an hour off and going to have a chill in the bath with a bath bomb

i know the feeling, wait till you get the stretching feels like someones trying to break out from in there!

i didnt find the cramps as painful as AF cramps, but the night it bedded in jeez it was painful! i thought i was just having bad period cramps but turned out it wasnt :)

I had cramps up until about 6 and a half weeks. They gradually got less and less frequent. Apparently it's all normal though unless you get severe pains or bleeding. A bath with a bath bomb sounds absolutely amazing right now!!!

Yes hopefully well bedded in now! Been crampy all day again!

Bloods again tomorrow so will know what's going on.

I've have had some slightly tinged discharge for the last few days but today had a fair bit of spotting bit still brown blood so got my fingers crossed it's all normal..

We can only hope X

My bloods look viable so that's a great sign

Scan on Friday! Eep

Michelle any kind of spotting Epu will normally see you for an early scan if you feel this will settle your nerves?

Michelle any kind of spotting Epu will normally see you for an early scan if you feel this will settle your nerves?

Yes I'd seen a few people mention the EPU, I'll have to Google it as I've not really had any information from docs yet about what's available. I think I feel ok, it's just a little unnerving but it does seem very common amongst women here!

i was worried and had 3 early scans with this one. i just went to the docs, said i was having cramps and some spotting when i wiped.

everything turned out fine, the first scan all they could see was a sac,
the second a heart beat
the third a formed baby

everything progresses so quickly, the scans did and didnt settle my nerves, as sometimes the sac is empty at the beginning i think next time i will just go with it if i fall pregnant again. you worry just as much.

i was worried and had 3 early scans with this one. i just went to the docs, said i was having cramps and some spotting when i wiped.

everything turned out fine, the first scan all they could see was a sac,
the second a heart beat
the third a formed baby

everything progresses so quickly, the scans did and didnt settle my nerves, as sometimes the sac is empty at the beginning i think next time i will just go with it if i fall pregnant again. you worry just as much.

That's kind of what I thought - what difference will it really make? Not a lot..

it doesnt make any difference you just hope and prey its a sticky baby and its your time!

i think i may have worried more knowing there was a sac but then they didnt mention anything in it! so then you worry that its empty!

just one worry after another xx

This is my first baby, had a recent miscarriage in Sept so I am a bit nervous but these last few days I am getting very sharp pains. I saw a midwife today she thinks Im just about 8 weeks.

Did anyone or does anyone have cramps around 7 - 8 weeks? Its quite sore and uncomfortable. I guess I am a little nervous too as my nausea disappeared yesterday but with these pains appearing at the same time its made me panic a bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back