advice please!!

sophs85

Reaction score
im 6 weeks on wednesday and i have been crampy on and off which i know is normal . today i am crampy but I have looked and have brown spotting like you get coming up to a period. is this normal!?

Hi I had a lot of cramps from 5 weeks on, as long as it isn't red then you should be fine xx

yes its quite normal for a lot of ladies in tri 1 unless it becomes like period blood and heavy but if ur worried at all give ur epu a call after all thats wat they are there for,try not to panic i know easier said than done, fingers crossed its just old blood and the cramping is just the usual foir tri 1 ive had loads xx

its the early pregnancy unit at ur hospital or epac sumtimes its called xx

ah i see, thanks. im going to let the doctor know tomorrow just to settle my mind. i have read it's quite common to have light bleeds or spotting but you still worry xx

Hi hun, I know I'd be worried too but unless it's bright red/period like I think it's pretty normal. Good idea to check with your though if your especially worried. Hope it clears up soon x

Why o why do i Google!? It tells me my brown discharge and mild cramping could be misscarage not to. Mention the women on other forums saying its a possibility. so paranoid I can't sleep :(

Google is horrible!!! I have had spotting and i had chk up at epu and early scan too. Was tpld its normal and everything was ok.. Its very scary though, i would go to the docs or epu for piece of mind xxxxxx

spoke to a midwife she said shes sure it's fine unless red. it's stopped today but im going to have a scan on monday for piece of mind. never googling again!!!! x

Or good hun am.pleased for u xxxx u will feel btr wen u have scan.....i have bin there its frightening xxxxxx bloody google its evil lol xxxc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back