Burrowing baby

This is my first baby, had a recent miscarriage in Sept so I am a bit nervous but these last few days I am getting very sharp pains. I saw a midwife today she thinks Im just about 8 weeks.

Did anyone or does anyone have cramps around 7 - 8 weeks? Its quite sore and uncomfortable. I guess I am a little nervous too as my nausea disappeared yesterday but with these pains appearing at the same time its made me panic a bit.

I'm 7weeks + 2 days and I'm pretty much the same as you, nauseas pretty much gone since last night, Boob ache nearly gone, period like cramps still going strong and shooting pains now and then. Trying to not worry too much at the minute and try to keep calm.

Did you tell midwife about the pains? Xx

TBH I don't think I've had many symptoms yet except some cramping. Maybe a bit of boob soreness but not much. A bit of vomittng would really put me at ease (which is absurd)

I do have a scan tomorrow :)

A bit of vomittng would really put me at ease (which is absurd)

Ha ha that is absurd but I feel the same way!!

Turns out the surgery rang me last night and I mentioned my spotting while I was on the phone and they said they'd get the doc to ring me this morn - she's now said I should go in and see her this morning and then get referred to the EPAU so at least they're being thorough.

Last edited:
I'm at the epu now. Did an internal and saw a gestational sac with the yolk sac in it!

She said I'll probably come back in two weeks for another one to check heartbeat

let us know how it goes, Michelle

I will feel a lot better when I see that little heartbeat

All good this morning, such a relief!! Saw the heartbeat pounding away. There was a probable bleed on the outside and said it might cause some more spotting but not to worry unless there's a change in it, ie gets heavier or looks fresher. Phew!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back