Burglers!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Just came back from a day out with my brother and the police were hanging around my street.

They came to my door not long after and asked if I knew a woman who lives 2 doors up but I dont. I asked why and they said they needed to get hold of her at work. I didnt ask anymore questions and the police went.

Just been standing at my front door though and I heard them on the phone, they've managed to get hold of the woman and they were telling her to come home right now cos shes been burgled! :shock:

I've been out all morning and Im scared now to think that someone could do that in broad daylight. You're not safe anywhere these days :x

its so scary when stuff like that happens so close to home, really shakes you up!

You right it is sick to think that people do this, and especially scary to think that it doesnt bother them to do it inbroad daylight!

Its the ones that get away with it makes me sick and so angry! :x :x

Gosh yeah thats pretty scary hun, I have heard people get burgled like that before though...at least it wasnt your house so easily could have been!!

I expect the police will be watching the area like a hawk now though

it so so scary. when they target a place they dont care what time of the day it is. she might find that it is people that she knew that her burgled her.

I got burgled at 7pm once, on a well lit street in a busy residential street! I'd been out shopping at the time. The worst thing was they never caught them - even though the police reckon they had to climb up the drainpipe onto the bay window and go through the small bathroom window! No-one saw anything!

It's horrible to think there are people who do things like that where you live.

Oh poor woman, what a shock to get at work, i hope they got disturbed and did'nt get much

People ignore too much nowadays for fear of reprisals
It's discusting really.

Did you read about that bloke who was stuck down a manhole shouting his head off and a woman parked next to it and tottaly ignored him :shock:

^^^ Never heard about that. The thing is though I find it hard to trust people I dont know with everything that goes on these days.

For example, me and daniel once drove past a man lying on the floor and we didnt know if he was just drunk, hurt or what. We kept driving past and I wanted to ring the police to help him or something. I wouldnt dare approch him myself though cos he could've had a knife or anything on him! Then again if he was really hurt and we hadnt helped him it would've seemed like we weren't bothered!

I think i heard the police say they've got someone but Im not sure. The police station is 2 streets behind mine yet things like this still happen :?

I know what you mean about not trusting people, it is so hard to know what to do for the best.

But i am too forward for my own good sometimes how i haven't got in to trouble is beyond me

We have a group that sometimes gather outside my house anyway the day i came home with Jack they thought it would be great fun to set a load of fireworks off and throw them at each other.

OMG i was like a woman possesed and stood at my front door screaming like a fish wive and my language was atrocius, they soon got the message but they could have so easily turned on me :?

jo said:
Oh poor woman, what a shock to get at work, i hope they got disturbed and did'nt get much

People ignore too much nowadays for fear of reprisals
It's discusting really.

Did you read about that bloke who was stuck down a manhole shouting his head off and a woman parked next to it and tottaly ignored him :shock:

what was he doing down there.

Thats awful obviously the woman was more concerned about her convertible!

A friend of mine was burgled and when they spoke to the neighbours a couples of days later they said, oh we thought something had happened we saw one guy standing out the front and another guy went round the back, and then opens the front door to let the other guys in.

My friend asked if they had thought to phone the police or shout at them and they just said ...oooh no.. we never thoought :wall: :wall: :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back