bumpty bump

serenitylove

Reaction score
omg im geting a bump already admittidly it blends quiet well with the fatbits but cant believe it visable already i didnt show till about 25wks with my first:dance: how are you ladies doing with your blossoming bumps

yep im the same but started with a little bump at about 8 weeks!! it was probably just wind and water retention etc but other people close to me noticed 2! i didn't show til quite late with me first either and then had her early so didnt really have a bump for long xx

I'm not sure as I carry a bit of weight on my tummy. Hopefully I'll get one over the next few weeks! X

how exciting!!! i did notice about with me 2nd alot earlier xx

haha obvisouly I am super early but the bloat is noticable to just me! Have to undo my jeans when i sit down atm not because I have a bump but because they are a little tight and sooo uncomfortable. I used to live in jeans but I think it will be leggings going forward! xx

haha obvisouly I am super early but the bloat is noticable to just me! Have to undo my jeans when i sit down atm not because I have a bump but because they are a little tight and sooo uncomfortable. I used to live in jeans but I think it will be leggings going forward! xx

i cant bear stuff around me tighty already just got a nice flowy dress to live in

im like that too, especially when im eating dinner, cant stand being uncomfortable......living in jogging bottoms around the house - sexy x

I lost abit of weight due to sickness with this pregnancy but I still can't stand tight things around my waist. Even my jeggings make me feel sick! Might have to opp for the dress wearing soon!

New look has LOADS of lovely loose dresses atm with elasticated backs. xx

I have a definate bump! My belly felt heavy for a couple weeks and then this week my belly's hardened and definatly bumped up!!! My OH loves it!

I also definately have something there. My jeans were rediculously tight yesterday and have chucked them out today (tis ok, they were falling apart anyways lol) All i'm wearing now is leggings (which seem to be rolling under my belly when i bend down :lol:) and tracky bottoms.

My belly has got a bit more bigger , and Oh said he can see it too.

Post some bumpy pics ladiess :) xxx

Lol I didn't know I was showing yet. But I did feel things feeling tighter on me! Then yesterday my brother's girlfriend looked at me and went "Oh wow you're showing already!" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back