5 weeks and up a clothes size already :S

mandii

Reaction score
hey ladies im 5 weeks pregnant and im up a clothes size already i know its not a proper bump its just bloating until baby causes the bump its not hard like a baby bump but i can breathe in but cant push out if you get what i mean, how long should it be before bump appears? this is my 2nd and i know you show earlier with your 2nd xxx

I was exactly the same! Convinced it was twins lol only 1!! Bought maternity jeans at 8 weeks !omg!

yeah a so called mate of mine is making me out to be a liar as baby is only the size of a nut theres no way im showing early apparently i had to send hubby to primark today for clothes for me as all my clothes had become too small in a matter of days xx

Hi Mandii, ive got up from a 16 to a 20 in about 5wks, im 10wks tomorrow, ive put a piccy on the bump bit, to me i just like fat lol, with my first i didnt have a bump till 6-7months and it seemed to appear over night, this time the weight is piling on and im not eating any differently well im having more jacket spuds but with salad and boiled ham.

ive went from a 14 to a 16 in the space of a fortnight :S xx

how do i post pics on here from my computer? x

join the club i have mat jeans on today 12s n they aint gonna last me 5 mins luckily my mate gave me a load of mat gear that will do me till 12 weeks i would say check out my bump pic in pics lol its bloat but hell i look 5 months gone lol lol xx

im the same jojo how do i upload pics onto here from computer? x

u have to put ya pics on a server like photo bucket and then copy the img link to here thats how i do it x

mandii1991

5weeks.jpg
[/IMG]

why are my photos not working :( xx

I have some maternity clothes! They are a relief given everything feels tight, some days I'm better than others but today I feel huge and have sore boobs too!

my boobies have been sore since implantation time they hurt to the touch specialy in bed hope they settle down a bit xx

showed my cousin my "bump" and her response was "you having multiples?" xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back