BUMPS - OR LACK OF......

Shaz

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

I'm 16 weeks today and it's wierd but I actually think my stomach is flatter than it was at 10 weeks.

MW said it was all water retention a few weeks ago, so has this now gone away?

Surely at 16 weeks I would look more preggers than this. Do I have Bump Envy????

I'm the same! My belly does swell up but i know its just bloating but when i don't have any bloating i have no bump at all. My 6 year old told my yesterday that my belly is going slimmer! :? My pants still fit fine where at this stage i normally need maternity pants. I want a bump now!!!

Im afriad to say im the total opposite but im 20 weeks this week.

I look like a big mama lol

i didnt really start showing untill i was about 23 weeks :shock: but trust me it soon grows lol

everyone shows differently, im HUGEEEEEEE as hev will clarify for me :p but ppl get to like 25 weeks and have nothing....

they say it depends on ur build as to how soon u show..

im showing now if i wear tight tops.. but t-shirts make me look like barrel

lozzijane said:
everyone shows differently, im HUGEEEEEEE as hev will clarify for me :p but ppl get to like 25 weeks and have nothing....

yep she is HUGE!!!!!! lol

hevwithbump said:
i didnt really start showing untill i was about 23 weeks :shock: but trust me it soon grows lol

Im totaly with you on that. First of all your wondering where it is, next thing im moaning about how big it is and taking so long to get up out of my seat lol.

I must admit i have really come out over the last couple of weeks and people keep asking when it due and calling me fatty and pork stuff lmao :rotfl: i wish i could have a pound for everytime someone asked if there was more than one :shock: be rich then, darent do new piccy in case i give you nightmares :D then im only 25 weeks and been told baby weighs 2lb already :shock: x x x

lol kayzee, i wudnt worry im only 18 1/2 weeks and i look like im due tomorrow!!! haha put a piccy up be proud of ur bump, ill just go and hide in the corner :D

Better to be nice and big than too small for sure!

Ok i will do a pic and put it up here very shortly, be afraid, be very afraid! lmao :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back