Bump Support Bands

Loveleen

Reaction score
Dear all,

Hope you all r fine..I just thought of asking about bump bands if any of you have started using it..I saw a few at new look and babysrus yesterday but was not sure if I should buy...

Are they helpful and provide support..If yes which is the best place to buy them from..The one at mothercare was like 35 pound and there was a similar version of it at babysrus for 12...not sure which one is a better one ...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...:)

Never brought one of these either loveleen, but will also be instereted in peoples answers.

I wish i bought one of these when i was pregnant with my 2nd son. I've heard they are fab and really help lift your bump for support..great if you suffer back pain or pelvic pain etc.. Definately going to get one this time around!

I've looked on Mothercare and they do do cheaper ones. And ones that don't cover the entire bump whereas Babies r us, covers the whole bump...down to prefernce really. There's a couple of reviews for the mothercare one's on there there too.

Linkies...

http://www.mothercare.com/b/4279604...6041&mcb=core&rh=n:42796041,n:72181031&page=1

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?...<{brus_brus}/itemtype=product&omitxmldecl=yes

Last edited:
Sorry, Mothercare link should be ok now.

I've got one! My bump started acheing when I was at work and my groins very painfull so thought it'll help. It hasn't helped my groin but when I wear it for work, my bumps fine. It doesn't ache or feel heavy. I got mine from a baby shop in town for 10.99 but I think you can get them cheaper in new look.

Dear all,

Hope you all r fine..I just thought of asking about bump bands if any of you have started using it..I saw a few at new look and babysrus yesterday but was not sure if I should buy...

Are they helpful and provide support..If yes which is the best place to buy them from..The one at mothercare was like 35 pound and there was a similar version of it at babysrus for 12...not sure which one is a better one ...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...:)

I just use the Tshirt material bump bands they sell at Asda as they are fab. They are firm doubled up cotton material and just hold you in position and I seem to have got less stretch marks since wearing them at 20 weeks.

Thanks All...I will look at the stores you all have mentioned..I just felt the need as I when I hold my tummy I feel comfortable...so I am sure their support will help..

Ooooh i think i need to get one these, my back has been very sore, i didnt realise New Look sold them.

i was only thinking bout getting one of these last week, yeh my belly feels really heavy so think i will be investigating in new look and maybe good old ebay to invest in one,

good luck :)

x

I love love love my bump band! It really helped when I was suffering severe ligament pain! x x highly recommended x

i bought mine last week but its not doin anything as its too big :(

Hi Helen 123 and Isobel 84 where did you buy your bump bands from?

I saw a website which advertised a support called hug a bump but they were £40.00 but managed to win one on Ebay for £10.50 so just waiting for it to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back