Bump/Support Bands?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can buy bump bands or support bands at a reasonable cost? A lot of them come in really small sizes which is no good for us ladies who aren't waifs!

I've seen one on Ebay but it's £10 and I would want a couple for changing. My sister had some from Additions (bump bands) but they don't seem to do them now :(

Help!! :D

littlewoods do a pack of 2 for £10 think they go up to xl
manda xx

had one off ebay was crap.. try laredoute.. full belly support.. heard gd reviews bout um

I got my support band for free from my physio, but think it might be a slightly different thing as its to support my pelvis (SPD)

Highly attractive!! :fib:

They are 2 differnt things though aren't they? Minxy gave me 2 bump bands, and they are just to make your tops look longer and offer no support at all. The support bands are more expensive.

BTW Topshop sell bump bands I think.

Christina1979 said:
I got my support band for free from my physio, but think it might be a slightly different thing as its to support my pelvis (SPD)

Highly attractive!! :fib:

aren't they just - mine is in an attractive shade of navy as of course 99% of my wardrobe is navy :roll: so it stands out even more.

I have the bump bands, £3 from new look. Like Urchin said these aren't support bands though, just mean that I can get away with non mat clothes for a bit longer, though I may have to admit defeat soon.

Thats better than mine which is bandage colour white :shock:

With three elasticated bands to velcro at the front to keep pelvis together.

I look like im half mummified when Im wearing it :lol:

They do them on the Topshop website, I have a black and a white one - £5.00 each, they're really comfy.

Yeah i too saw them in New Look and Topshop they come in all sorts of colours i was tempted but dont have a bump yet :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back