ickle bump already!

Katie21

Reaction score
hey girls,

Just wondering if anyone else has a little bump already at around 13 weeks! i find in the afternoons and evenings after ive eaten i have a bit of a belly, its starting to go harder now and im starting to put back on the weight i lost when i lost my appetite. Can't wait to have a proper bump :)

yey! :) I must say at nearly 8 weeks I have a bit of poochy belly! My hubby pointed it out last night! I've been dead conscious of it at work cos I've not told them....I'm sure they all know seeming I've got this very obvious bulge! :)

Im only 8 weeks too but also convinced I have a bump and my leggings are so tight, (tighter than usual, I know theyre meant to be tight :)).

Congrats Katie21. Its exciting isnt it. Good luck with bump xx

second pregnancy I am 12 weeks and the size I was last one at 20 lol no longer in my skinny jeans lol

Aww you are lucky, I was all bloat till around 19-20 weeks when my belly started to show a bit x

:) i am a small girl to be fare I am a size 8 but in size 10 at the moment lol I feel huge ha ha Its funny in a way I complain but my mate size 12 is now size 16 .

I was the same size lol and I mean WAS, had to buy some nightwear at the weekend and they are a size 16!! Falling away at the top but bump has taken over ha ha x

I am usually a size 10. I have a really bloated tummy already and I am 5 weeks and 3 days. I was going to post some pictures on the picture forum but I wanted to wait until I was at least 8 weeks.

I hope I dont get to big...Im worried about losing the weight after. I will most prob get some home work out dvds to keep me going! hopefully by that time it will be the winter so i have time to prepare for he following summer!!! whoop!!!xx

I'm a size 10 and don't hold weigh around my tummy at all so I can really see my bloated belly. Some of the things I usually wear to work I can't because my belly sticks out so much and I'm only 7 weeks. I caught a girl looking at my tummy this morning so am very aware it's starting to show already. Can't wait till it's actually baby bump and not just bloat :)

I'm worried about putting on shed loads of weight too....I'm a bit overweight before I felt pregnant but seeming I'm craving fruit pastiles I can see that I'm going to be massive at the end of the 9 months and then the struggle to lose it will begin! :( Is it true that you can lose weight whilst breast feeding?
x

i was a size 10 before pregnancy and i had a bump from around 10 weeks - it sprouted really early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back