BUMP!

lisa282

Reaction score
Oh my God, my belly is getting huge! I'm just coming up to 12 weeks and although I've noticed a massive jump up in the past couple of weeks I didn't realise how much until I came to take a picture of my bump tonight. I look about 6 months already! Now I know it's not bloat, I've been exceptionally good with my food and drink this week and even managed to have poos everyday (sorry - TMI!!) so it's all pregnancy gain. Is it just me popping out so early or anyone else getting it too? I even had a comment today about it, someone remarked about me being further gone or having twins?! Oh well, shouldn't complain, I love my bump, just wish I could feel what's inside it! Come on baby! First pic is 8 weeks, second at almost 12 weeks x
001.jpg

002-1.jpg

Wow that's incredible! Aww you've got such a lovely little bump though, bet you're so happy!

I hate this inbetween stage, not sure if it's the same with anyone else but I feel like my bump is not QUITE there yet as far as actually looking like a bump. It just looks like I carry a lot of weight on my tummy lol I either want an obvious bump or no bump at all. This transition is not good for the confidence lol

Anyway, lovely bump :D Baby is definitely settling in well!

xx

you have more of a bump than me, seriously, you cant see mine, i'm going to make a post i think and do it every week, but i cant tell lol
i think your bump is cute :)

I have a bump too, I even got offered a seat on the tube the other day :oops:

Picture34.jpg

this is my bump at just 7 weeks, i got triplets due out in my generation lol

I got a bump too1 I thought it might have been just fatness as I till havent lost weight from having Rhys but I've been losing weight as I go to slimming world still and havent really been eating due to not being able to keep anything down.But all of a sudden it seems to have rounded a lot more over the last week.It strange having a bump again but I love it.

xx

The bump is wot u miss and the movements the baby makes, i loves that part its so amazing :)

Great bump :D I've very jealous. All I have is a bit of fat and it is definitely not bump shaped like yours :oops:

Ahhh some of them bumps are great!

I dont know how far gone i am yet i think its around 8-9 weeks but my midwife suggested I may be more because sickness has stopped so she thinks i might be around 10-11weeks she checked for a heart beat and found nothing. (heart can only really be heard after 12weeks)

I dont have anything there yet but thats all good hehe i have to tell my parents yet so i dont wanna be going to their house with a bump at 12weeks and have them guess! :D

I wish I had a bump then!

Your bumps are nearly bigger than mine :lol:

Does your tummy stay like that? Alot will be bloatign but some of that will be bub too as apparently it grows to the size of a melon or something around that time??

x

I wore a tight jumper for the first time yesterday so my bump was obvious. The eyes nearly popped out of my husbands head when I came down the stairs and he proceeded to grab my boobs!
I felt a bit self conscious walking around with a belly but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Bumps are very sexy so wear with pride and dress it well!

Its a great excuse to buy some gorgeous maternity jeans and lovely tops!

Steelgoddess said:
Does your tummy stay like that? Alot will be bloatign but some of that will be bub too as apparently it grows to the size of a melon or something around that time??

x

My bump is like this all the time, when i bloat it looks like im 6 months gone lol

Its so good to hear from people with bumps at this early stage, mine is round already and looks like more of a 5/6 month bump at times under certain tops but I was hiding it as thought that it wasnt normal as everyone says you dont show til 5 months+ so now I can finally hear that it is normal its very re-assuring and I'm gonna start showing it off so thanks guys! Off to 2nd tri in 3 days, yipee!!xx :D

Steelgoddess wrote:

x
Oh yep, my bump is staying like that now, when I'm bloated it's even bigger! But then I have had a baby before and apparently you pop out even sooner with your second or subsequent children so I suppose it's normal. Does feel a bit weird being so round so soon, but I can clearly feel my uterus through my body now so I know it's growing and growing fast! What is frightening me more is that I was huge with my last baby and he was 9lb so how big is this one gonna be?! Ouch, it's gonna hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back