Bump love

lealea85

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one who has fallen in love with their bump.
Weather ur a first time mum or building a football team.....have u found yourself rubbing ur bump n all sorts?
Any other things?

I actually drew a smiley face on my bump lol

Last edited:
Yeah I love my bump,I've always loved been pregnant (especially th last 3 months) always rubbing it :)

I actually love mine like loads!! Cannot wait to meet my daughter. Lea lea did you find out the sex???? Xx

I love my bumpy loads and I'm already fiercely protective

Mind I'm a london girl and I'm fighting a train and tube journey to work so you gotta be protective cos people don't give a shit the will just shove you out of the way!! Lol

Yep mrs.s they are *******s! Lol keep up the good work! I love feeling mine move now. I never used to like it, as I thought it was a little creepy, but now I can feel distinct movement and I know it's my little girl and I can't wait to be holding her and feeding her and stuff! Xx

Yeah, I love mine! Hubby will come into the living room to find out who I'm talking to :whistle:

I love watching it move, and rub it alll the time, even from before I had a bump! (And that's when I guessed our friend was pregnany cos I saw her sneakily rubbing her tum!!)

Looking forward to wearing my normal clothes though :)

Yeah i love my bump so much recently i have had ppl asking me if they can touch the bump lol i always give my bump a rub and return she kicks me lol

Yep mrs.s they are *******s! Lol keep up the good work! I love feeling mine move now. I never used to like it, as I thought it was a little creepy, but now I can feel distinct movement and I know it's my little girl and I can't wait to be holding her and feeding her and stuff! Xx

im going through the feeling of"creepiness" now...lol its fluttering a lot and feels a bit like its itching from the inside (im 19 weeks) lol i hope my feelings change lol! im used to having a a flat stomach so have a protruding one is gona take lora getting used to plus im scared i wont return to nearer my old belly sape?? any advice :p as ur a gym instructor =)xxxx

im going through the feeling of"creepiness" now...lol its fluttering a lot and feels a bit like its itching from the inside (im 19 weeks) lol i hope my feelings change lol! im used to having a a flat stomach so have a protruding one is gona take lora getting used to plus im scared i wont return to nearer my old belly sape?? any advice :p as ur a gym instructor =)xxxx

depending on the size of my tum once baby is born i shall be gettin rid of the weight lol

I am so in love with my bump :) I especially love laying in the bath in the warm water, baby loves it too, hes always more active at night. Quite a few people have asked me if they can feel it, and i dont mind sharing xxx

I love my bumpy loads and I'm already fiercely protective

Mind I'm a london girl and I'm fighting a train and tube journey to work so you gotta be protective cos people don't give a shit the will just shove you out of the way!! Lol

dont even get me started with some of those *******s, as u can see for 5 n half months i look like i stole a beach ball....yet i still have to ask for a seat or people want to push past and i am super defensive of my bump, like automatic mother bear mode. ive actually found myself being more aggressive since ive been pregnant. im so protective of my lil mufflepuff.

@flaxilexi i find out later today. got my scan at 3pm :D cant wait been counting down the weeks n days lol

Attachments

• Sandra's Photos 004.jpg
    Sandra's Photos 004.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 3
totally in love with my bump. always touching it and so is my daughter. she puts her ear to bump and says "i hear baby moving!!!!" bless her so much.

i hate the general public who have no consideration for pregnant women. when i get on the train people just pretend they dont see me...really gets on my nerves.
when im in the town centre, i hold bump and just tell people to mind themselves. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back