STFU!!!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
(STFU = SHUT THE FOOK UP)
This is just merely a vent but im am so fecking sick of ppl having comments to make and calling me fcking names. I had a good think last night and thought the next time someone does it i going to pull them up on it...

As pregnant women we need to feel loved and complimented so wtf do ppl especially women who have had kids before (and should know better) feel they have the right to call me names???

There are two particular ladies in my company that do it, I talk to them alot but i don't understand why they feel the need?? Are they trying to embarass me?????

One lady calls me "Turkey Mamma" she keeps saying my baby is going to be big because i look bigger then some (no shit sherlock i wasnt a size 8 to start off with so how on earth would i have a tiny bump anyway?) to start off with i laughed but she does it every fcking day so this morniing i looked at her in front of others and kindly said "Can you stop calling me that please, no seriously!!" Another woman started off by calling me fatty something i feel far from I feel proud of my bump and for once in my life i dont feel fat, so i told her to stop too she hasnt said anything but yesterday at lunchtime she was rubbing my bump but calling me humpty and saying i had a "Lump"!!!

Do ppl want me to smack them?? My BABY is NOT a lump, i told her that I even said my bump is beatiful and i am proud...

Its not so much that the comments are upsetting me i am proud of my pregnancy and refuse to let anyone ruin that its just annoying me ppl think they have the right to say these types of things....

I just dont understand why ppl feel the need to put someone who exudes confidence about their pregnancy...

Anyway thanks for listening feel free to post your vents would love to hear yours too :)

i recon you should slap them!! grrrrr

You look lovely to me, its probably the jealousy factor seems to happen quite a lot when people are with spoggin

Aww :hug: :hug: it can be annoying when people feel its ok to call you things, at work I get called Tubby, Chunky and round about! I work with all family (well DH's family) so I know they don't mean it nastily though. My Dad also calls me fatty I know they all mean it affectionately and usually I don't mind but some days it really gets to me. I think because I have always been quite thin that people find it amusing to see me getting bigger and also I guess they assume that I wont take it to heart but as much as I love my bump the extra weight in other places gets to me abit at times and their comments can really knock my confidence especially before I started to look properly pregnant in that inbetween stage where I just felt I looked fat!
Your work colleges probably don't mean anything by it and didn't realise how much it got to you now you have explained hopefully they will stop, although I find with my work where everyone light heartedly takes the mic out of everyone else (I work with all men) the more you show it gets to you the worse they are :roll:

:shock: :shock:

OMG... how have you managed to not punch one of them in the face before now???

How dare that silly bint call you baby bump a LUMP....If you want I'll come down there and punch her for you!

Just tell them to bugger off and stop being jealous of you because you're pregnant and they're not

idiots

God I was having the same trouble and I thought it was just me. I was getting people making comments to others and then someone would tell me thinkings its funny! AHHA do you still fit behind that desk! i think cause I was kinda slim to start with they think its ok.
It has got better now and people have started to say i am really small now!! I think with some people they are jealous but it still hurts.

thats terrible! i would so smack them in the face with a sledge hammer! how dare they.....people should keep their mouths shut!

Aww :hug: They shouldn't say that kind of stuff if it is making you unhappy or uncomfortable.

I am the other way, I work in an office of almost exclusively men who call me fatty and make fat jokes all day. To be honest I find it all really funny :D They aren't trying to be malicious, it is their way of being involved and it has always been a very piss taking atmosphere. Actually I prefer it to when people endlessly try to take about the baby as if I have no other topic of conversation - I mean I don't need to chat to people in real life about baby stuff, I have you lot for that ;)

:hug: Awww they are all stinky poos!

I understand what Mildly means like when guys joke about it you know they are messing but with women commenting it seems just that bit more bitchy rather than being friendly! I think you should just carry on as you are tell them how you feel.....either that or just say "awwww but I still have a long way before my big baby bump meets the size if your fat gob?" :hug:

nickilubs said:
:hug: Awww they are all stinky poos!

I understand what Mildly means like when guys joke about it you know they are messing but with women commenting it seems just that bit more bitchy rather than being friendly! I think you should just carry on as you are tell them how you feel.....either that or just say "awwww but I still have a long way before my big baby bump meets the size if your fat gob?" :hug:

Yeah i feel exactly that way... I guess with guys its different although i have had more compliments with guys...x

bugger that for a laugh i say its time they got their own nicknames, somethings really really horrible and catchy so before you know it everyones calling them it !!

Once you can sort of shrug it off haha, even if it niggles you a bit but these two sound like trouble !!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Women can be so cruel, those you work with are insensitive and childish, you should tell them where to go, you're pregnant afterall and if they can bring that up, so can you, in shouting hormonal rages, directed at them, unintentionally of course :wink: :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back