Bump Buddy Wanted- Due 18 March

vampybear

Reaction score
Anyone due near 18th march that wants to be my bump buddy on facebook or normal email? only reason i suggest these is that they are what i check a lot more often than this, and are easier to reply to etc.

I live in Sussex Uk- be great if there was a bump buddy nearby!

oooh! I'll be your bump buddy if you like hun! I am due 4th april - it's good to be a couple of weeks apart so the other one of us can update everyone on what is happening when time comes to have our babies :) I live in Brighton - where abouts in sussex do you live? xx

lol oooh snap im in b-town too!
yeh would love to be BB's, so just let me know how you wana keep in touch (facebook, email, etc).
:)

ah thats cool- we dont need to live next to each other to rant and vent our pregnancies lol, thats the joy of things like facebook and email lol.
how u coping so far?

I'm not to bad luckly had a lack of morning sickness but I am exhausted still I have a 6 month old son its hard work (he was born 17th of march this year lol. I'm on my phone so can't see tickets do you have anymore or is it your first? I can't wait till my scan I'm convinced its a boy but can't wait to find out for sure. I'll send you my link on Facebook later when on pc but only my family and close friends know I'm pregnant yet so please don't mention on there.

Oh what a great idea, i would also like a bump buddy and i am due on 26th january : ) xx

I'm due 29th March and I'm in Yorks :)

ok cool guys, well just private message me ur facebook or ur email address and then we can talk on there. If using facebook, i would only talk to you by private message - i would not post on ur wall in case u have not announced ur pregnancy yet!

this is my first baby- heard heartbeat today which was brill. unsure if i have felt a kick yet... had some weird feelings but nothing really strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back