Buggy time?

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
My son is eight months now, and he seems to be not fitting his pram now.
It's a gorgeous Mothercare Spin. We've got it in the upright position, but he sort of slouches a bit. We tightened up the harnesses and made the bottom bit flatter, more like how a Maclaren is, but his back is still curving a bit. Plus he wants to sit forward and look out more.
Should we be looking at buggies? He's 10kg and it was meant to last until 15kg.

Ethan is pulling himself forward to look out of the pram all the time now (when he isnt asleep in it!) and the more upright it is the more he tends to slump! Have u tried having it a little more reclined to see if he sits any better? I know that makes it harder for him to sit forward and look out but maybe he would relax a bit more? Dunno! It would be a shame to have to switch to a buggy when it is meant to last a lot longer! Could u go into Mothercare with him in it and c what they suggest? xx

My LO slouched in the pram then really badly in the first pushchair we got! X

It's amazing that you can spend a fortune on a buggy expecting it to last forever and then end up with a mclaren :wall: that is pretty much where we are getting to :roll:

x

Alice has been in the buggy part of our pram for a while now. She loves looking around at everything that's going on. We've got a smaller stroller for when we go shopping and on days out

We've been using the buggy part of the pram & a separate buggy for a couple of months now. She loves looking out and seeing everything. We bought a little one as the pram/pushchair is abit more enclosed and she likes to have a full view when the weathers nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back