I am a buggy snob.

NIE

Reaction score
Adam isn't even 5 months old yet, and I have just bought buggy no3.

I am officially a buggy snob. :oops:

I have a black one for when the weather is bad.

A Britax Verve stroller to get into the car easy and for shopping.

And I have just bought a Maxi-Cosi Mura for fun days out to the farm and bumpy places.

I am going to make a promise right now.........No more buggies.......I promise. xxx

your as bad as someone else on here, i think lozzi has loads of pushchairs(could be someone else can't remember preggo brain)

LOL Im a babywearing snob :) We all have our thing lol

At one point I had 2 single prams, a tandam and a double. I've now got rid of the tandam but I still have the other 3. I use different prams for different days. Depends on my mood. I still look at prams now and would by more if I had the money. Its such a great feeling getting a new pram :D

ive lost count how many ive had... i think im on no 34....

Well technically ive got a maclaren xlr - baby jogger city mini - phil teds doubles kit - loola up - streety - silver cross freeway blossom

so 28-34 ;) ahhaha :D

I am a buggy snob too!! I have the mutsy urban rider!! It isn't very practical but it looks the part!! I like watching heads turn when I go down the street! :lol:

soverign said:
I am a buggy snob too!! I have the mutsy urban rider!! It isn't very practical but it looks the part!! I like watching heads turn when I go down the street! :lol:

I enjoy that too. :D I haven't seen anyone else with the same buggy's as me and I like it when people stop me to ask where I got them from. xxx

I have the maxi cosi mura - hope you have a bit boot ;)

It's absolutely ACE though - you will love it :D :D
Gets you lots of admiring glances, which is what a buggy snob wants :lol:

i have the quinny buzz in pink and orange. its really funky!

I have the mothercare my3 with the big off road wheels - my child's not going around in a piddly wheeled pram that looks like it cost £25 from Woolies!!!

Yes yes, I'm such a snob over wheels - guess it comes from being an F1 fan!!! Gotta have the big wheels :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back