Pram help .....**UPDATED**

jenni32

Reaction score
Jude is 4 months now and just cries constantly in the pram no matter where we are. We end up carrying him most of the time. :wall: The pram is a Bugaboo Cameleon, and the instructions say the buggy seat part is suitable from 6 months (he's in the carry cot part at the mo). Do you think it'd be ok to put him in the buggy seat now? It reclines so should be ok if he wants asleep.
Bit worried about putting him in it, but he is quite sturdy and holds his own head up well.
What do you think? xx

**UPDATE.... well we tried him in the buggy seat, took him for a walk to the shops, and he was as good as gold!! Loved having a good nose about, he is a bit of a nosey bugger like his Mummy! So far so good. :D

Thanks again x

do it hunny he might be crying cause he is getting hot. willow is in a little pushchair it reclines but not fully flat, i was a bit worried at first but now its ok. give it a go he will let you know if he doesent like it.

I would say go for it too, Libby is 4 mnths and I have her in the main pushchair (also for 6 months plus) it reclines all the way back and I just change the seat position if she's awake or asleep.
If he has a strong neck he should be fine, as B&W said, he'll let you know if he's uncomfy :hug:

Defo try him, we had the same problem with Rubes in her Quinny Buzz, we didnt use the carrycot long she was round 4 months when she went into her buggy part of pram. She still went through a phase of wanting to be carried tho, luckily it didnt last long!! She loves her pram now xx

I started sitting Jake up in his pram at around 4 months as he liked to look around which he couldn't do lying flat.

Thanks girls, am going to try him over the weekend. Let you know how we get on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back