Bubbly sensation...

shadow

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Over the last week i have been getting this odd sensation like bubbles rising in my uterus, almost as if the baby is blowing bubbles (or farting!). Its a very odd sensation, its not hiccups as he's has them loads of times, and it doesnt feel the same.

If you imagine a full glass of water, turned upside down and placed on a table top, then someone raised the rim of the glass a tiny amount, and air bubbles rise up in the glass; thats how i imagine it.

Anyone? :think:

I do get it most of the time I think it's just LO moving or something?? maybe it's the water !! really don't know but I do get this sensation sometimes.

I'm convinced this is fingers. I mentioned on another thread I was being driven bonkers and laughing out loud with this tickly sensation I've been getting - it's quite similar to the flutters I got early on. I know it's not feet because they are positively booting me in the ribs but these are very low down, right above my pubic bone.

I have been getting them too.
Right In the middle where my pubic bone is really low down.
I just thought it was hiccups but now i am told it isntt.. hmmm wierd.

Yeah I have experienced this too! Have no idea what it is though! :think:

i get it sometimes inside the hip bone area :D

daftscotslass said:
I'm convinced this is fingers. I mentioned on another thread I was being driven bonkers and laughing out loud with this tickly sensation I've been getting - it's quite similar to the flutters I got early on. I know it's not feet because they are positively booting me in the ribs but these are very low down, right above my pubic bone.

Your right about them feeling the same as the first feeling i had, its weird. I wonder if it could be his ifngers, it is really low down too. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back