What is this feeling I can feel?

Gayle30

Reaction score
I've sneezed a few times tonight and have the most odd feeling in my tummy. It's like bubbles and butterflies under the surface of my skin.

Had another scan yesterday and baby was asleep so the sonographer tipped me upside down which made me sneeze (odd I know). Had this feeling then and for the duration of the scan. My OH says the baby jumped when I sneezed but I couldn't see the screen due to being almost upside down!

Could this feeling be our baby moving about? Surely it's a bit early to feel something?? But I promise I can feel something and when I put my hand over the front of my uterus I can feel a faint pulse.

Most likely being daft but wondered if anyone else knew what this is.....
Xxx

Sounds like your baby moving!! :dance:

This has happened to me just in the last week I would say. But really felt something last night. At first I thought it was my stomach but too low down for that. At my scans my baby was a real mover and shaker so it's good to finally feel him.

It's not too early at all, I'm sure I've seen posts on here from other ladies who have felt their babies much earlier than us. Enjoy the bubbles and butterflies! xxx

I felt bubbly feelings round then too and I know now that it was baby as they have gotten stronger and stronger as the weeks have went on :) its like butterflies fluttering about lol xxxx

defo sounds like the start of the tiny littlke flutters and they almost usualy start to feel them wen sneezing/coughing i started to feel movement from around 13 weeks with my last baby its fantabulous oh i cant wait xx

I had slight non continuous flutters at 13 weeks aswell however the pulsing i cud feel was always my own x

yay baby making it's present known how fantastic , he/she doesn't like you sneezing lol xx

Wow thanks girls! Im amazed! Never thought for a second I'd feel it move this early. I have terrible hay fever and sneeze all day long so it better get used to it! Loving all these new feelings. What an amazing time! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back