'Dragging' Sensation?

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Today I have been experiencing a dragging sensation at the bottom of my tummy. I didn't get this with Katy so it has me a little worried........its kind of like a pulling downwards I suppose.

Has anyone else had this & do you know why?? :?

Sorry no but just wondering if you're feeling any better today? No dragging sensation for me but just the feeling like I am going to wet myself 24/7 :roll:

Hey hun, isn't it a nightmare!! I've only just started getting like that again but its an only too familiar feeling with them being so close in age!! :lol:

I'm actually feeling worse today.......I spoke to midwife yesterday & she advised me to go to the day clinic who think i've pulled some ligaments. :(

They have fitted me with a support belt but to be honest I haven't found it helps at all :cry:

Oh well, just another of the joys of pregnancy!!

Thanks for asking though, I really appreciate it. Not long for you to go now - exciting!

I hope the support belt helps you. I have one to wear when out walking and I have found it does give a little relief.

If you continue to get a lot of pain ask to be referred for physio because it could get worse the further along you go.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back