Kicked in the cervix/butt

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Really random thread but Pickle seems to be kicking me a lot more in the cervix/butt, its a really strange 'thud' sensation but I've really noticed it a lot more recently.

Pickle's always been a low rider and likes to hang out on my right side, but this sensation is really odd, hope he moves as I'd hate for a little hand or foot to pop out when I'm near my due date ha ha!

Anyone else experienced this?
xx

Last edited:
OMG yes!! I am pretty sure my cervix is being used as a trampoline! My mum said she had the same in her pregnancies, it's quite cute I think. Have had the occasional thud in my butt! He seems to be punching around my ribs too which is nice as OH can feel him from the outside now :) xx

So random! We were at a Wedding reception on Saturday and Baba kept on kicking what felt like my cervix.... I was getting a bit worried because I having visions of my waters breaking early!! Well after about 30 minutes of kicking s/he stopped....

yeah i get this too :lol: LO is head down at the mo but more on the right hand side and the mw said it will be her hands that are making those movements so low down :D little minx she is, sometimes i nearly shoot out the chair she does it that hard, i just have to laugh though :D xx

Yeah me too, DH was laughing at how much I was jumping the other day, til I explained I was getting kicked in the lady bits and it was rather uncomfortable!! Safe to say I don't think we'll be dtd ever again now that he knows the baby can kick that low down. He's already convinced we shouldn't be doing it in case the baby feels it.
I also got a sharp pain in the butt twice yesterday, was that baby too? I just thought it was another weird thing but now that you say baby kicked you in the butt that makes me think it was that!! Is there nothing that these babies can't do?!!!

My bab does this ALL THE TIME. 'Oh Mummy's relaxing, lets kick her in the foof! Now the bum! Now the foof! And one more time in the bum for good luck!'
Naughty babies!!

Hello lovelies!

Ha ha!! its really strange isnt it?! First time I felt it was a week or so ago, its defo not comfortable :D. Its amazing to think the membranes that we make are strong enough to withstand all that kicking/punching. Constantly fascinated by what our LO's can do and oo yes, a foot under the ribs - thats NOT nice!
xxx

this happens to me all the time oh says she's a daddys girl already and she is kicking my ass for him lol

hi i have been experiencing this since i felt my baby move which was around 15 weeks its a very weird feeling !when i went for my 20 week scan the sonographer told me baby was sitting right on my bladder lol, thats why i still go to the toilet every 5 mins !!!

Yep these were the first proper kicks I felt!!! I would wince and when hubs would ask what was wrong I wound say 'she's kicking her exit point!' ha ha

I can honestly say I have not felt this. I've felt a strange sensation really low down like she's poking or rubbing something lol. But no kicks quite that low x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i feel baby really low down kicking not in my tummy when i had my scan was told because of her postion x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back