bubble bath

benjis mum

Reaction score
So annoyed with OH. Bath time this evening, normally I run the bath but was feeding Joe so my OH said he'd do it. Joe's hair was really greasy looking so I said we can wash it with a little bit of Joe's baby bubbles. Bath was ready and Ian took him upstairs and started bathing him, he called me up because Joe looks so cute in the bubbles. I couldn't believe he'd made a bubble bath for him when we'd been told to only use water for the first month. THEN my husband said he'd used the cars bubble bath that my 4 year old uses. I. was so ceoss, his poor little skin....have i over reacted? what can anyone recommend. I put on his skin if its dry 2moro?

His skin might be ok if it was only once, he might not react to it at all anyway even if he used it more often. Holly can't use anything in her bath water. Use a bland cream like oilatum if he is dry rather than a 'baby moisturiser'.

or olive oil is good for babies skins....natural and works a treat x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I wouldnt panic too much, is the "nothing for the first month" not a new rule??

It wasnt that long ago that everyone used wipes from birth, im sure a one off wont do any harm.

xxx

Thank you ladies. Bless OH, thought he was being helpful. But like most men, can't do right for doing wrong!

II wouldn't have minded so much but really just worried because he'd used normal bubble bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back