Brown Spotting

bethanyann

Reaction score
I've been having brown spotting on and off since Saturday, I know a lot of people say that's normal but I'm SO worried!! Any advice?! Thanks ladies xx

ring your epu at the hospital i had the same red spotting one day then changed to brown spotting my midwifw said they were who i needed to talk too and waiting for a scan friday xx hope it stops soon for you xx

Not phoned my doctor as they are shut on Wednesdays, the spotting started on Sat, but stopped Sunday afternoon and only came back today. I'm so worried :-( Thanks for tip about EPU, I just checked the hospital website and it says hours are 8.30 - 5?? Does this mean I'll need to leave it til tomorrow?

same at mine 9 till 5 but i have had a midwife call me back at 5.30 but maybe they dont answer the phone just call backs!!
call back first thing lovely try not to worry i know its hard the fact its brown and no cramps xx keep us posted

My sister in law just called me, she is 37 weeks pregnant. She said that because this is the time I'm due on my period, it's pretty normal and to try to relax. She also saw her midwife this morning, and told her about the fact that I couldn't get an appointment with a midwife until I'm 13 weeks, and she said to give her a call tomorrow and she will see me within the next 5 days! So that puts my mind at rest a bit too. At least I know I can now ask a midwife about the spotting in the morning, and I know it's someone my SIL knows and trusts. Thank goodness!

Hope everything goes well for you honey!!!

I had some brown spotting and was also very worried! I looked things up on the internet and it seemed quite a common thing.

Take it easy and rest as much as you can!

xxx

i had brown spotting aswell around the time my period was due as long as you dont have cramp you should be fine just rest up x x

I also had brown spotting too and it went pretty quickly after it came xx

Thanks girls, it's really encouraging to know that you had spotting and babies are okay! I'm still a bit worried, but guess that's natural. I never knew it was possible to worry so much!!!! :S :D

Just got off the phone to midwife, she said not to worry unless it turns red, gets a lot heavier, I get cramps or it continues for several days without stopping. Which makes me feel a bit better. She's also booked me in to see her next Wednesday, it's only for 10 minutes, but she said she'll be able to book my scan and give me a quick check over :)

Ah glad she seems everything is normal. It is commen for this to happen. Keep us all updated hun x

thats good yeah when you know people go through the same situation it makes you feel alot better. Keep us posted

glad midwife put you mind at rest and that you get to speak to her next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back