Brown discharge/spotting?

lisey27

Reaction score
Hi all...

Have any of you experienced some brown discharge in early stages?
I have just been to the hospital as the doctor wanted me to go as had a few pains in my side. They examined me and are quite sure its not ectopic but I am worried about miscarriage...I still have all my symptoms. They seem confident that its ok and just old blood but I still can't help but worry.
I am scared and worried, I have an early scan on monday but I was just wondering if anyone has had this and all be ok?? x

I had some at 9 weeks, it was brown and only happened once. had a scan a few days later and everything was fine :) they say brown is old blood, try not to worry, hope everything goes well on monday. xxxx

I had this and bubs was fine, also had a bit of red too! When I had my mc's I had a lot of red and alot of cramps x

Thanks for your replies, its nice to have some reassurance xx

Hi Hun I went through this at 8 weeks and it is very common. I had. A scan and everything was fine :)
Try not to worry (btw I know that's impossible)) xx

yep i had this at around 6 weeks and it lasted on and off for 10 tens. It can be left over implantation bleeding or even can happen around the time you would be getting your period. Dont worry hun.. as long as its not red it should be fine xxx

dont worry i have some the other day and cried but it was litterally a tiny amount and it was from doing the sexy time!

Thanks so much ladies, you're all so lovely and make me feel so much better xx

Hi Kayelle,
sorry only just seen your message about us being the same days :) Well I hope all goes well tomorrow and that we will be bump buddies for the next 7 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back