A little advice form ladies with experience please xx

sophs85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies , I am 6 weeks pregnant on sunday and for the past 3 days I have had brown discharge (sorry TMI) Im very very concerned as I spoke to 3 different midwives and they all have different ideas of what it could be . every on the forum tells me brown is old and ok but I have stupidly googled! ( I will never do it again!) Bupa is the worst as that is their first symptom for miscarage . Has anyone else experienced this in early pregancy?? It's too late for implantation bleeding but I did have intercourse about a day or so before it started do I hoping that's the reason. it's been on and off for 3 days now and i'm a bit stressed. having an early scan on Monday to see whats happening but im petrified x

Try not to worry hun, I had bleeding on and off (sometimes just brown discharge and others proper red blood) until I reached 12 weeks with my first pregnancy. Everything was fine and it was just one of those things! Good luck for your scan on Monday. I know it's hard but just try and relax as much as possible until then x

thank you :) it makes it worse that I haven't really had any symptoms yet. Im honestly praying for sickness at the moment x

I got spotting a couple of times in tri 1. If it's brown it's old blood so probably nothing but if you're at all concerned call your midwife. Take care :hugs: x

I had it it and everything is fine so hopeful is the case for u as well hun x

same as i had it, did get checked out just incase though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back