Brown discharge and AF cramps

dita_parlo

Reaction score
Hey ladies, sorry if this might be TMI. I've been very constipated over the last 2 days, and just went to the toilet now and have noticed brown discharge. I also have cramps, but not like what I have been getting over the past couple of days, these are exactly the same as AF cramps. I'm terrified again that something is wrong. What should I do?

If the discharge is only light and brown then it's probably just spotting. If the bleeding gets heavier and pain gets worse then you should think about getting checked over. Try not to worry too much a lot of the girls have had this and been fine x

Agree with Princess - try not to worry, just rest up over weekend - I'm sure all is well but if you get worried call your EPU and get checked over.

I agree with the girls - doesn't sound bad but go and get checked out for peace of mind hun xx

In agreement with everyone, as seems to be a common occurrence when AF was supposed to be due

Rest up & get the OH to take care of you for the next few days

xxx

Well the bleeding has turned bright red. Phoned my EPU who said it sounds like a chemical.

Last edited:
Oh hon I'm so so sorry to hear this :-( hope you are okay x x x

I am so sorry honey :(
Please rest up and take care of yourself. I'm so sorry to hear this xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member