Brown CM at 8/9 weeks

Birdie

Reaction score
I'm not really worried as I know fresh blood & pain are the real issues but there is a small amount of brown stringy discharge on my knickers - nothing when I wipe though.

I just wondered if anyone has experienced anything similar? Still got pregnancy symptoms, so definitely not fearing anything bad.... just curious as I don't remember this from my first pregnancy! :)

I experinced this for a few months at the beginning of pregnancy when my af would have been due. I think it is pretty common but of course get it checked out if you are at all concerned xx

My af would have been this week so I wondered if that might be connected. Interesting that's when you got it too... Thanks Unicorn :)

I have a midwife apt booked Mon anyway, so will mention it but not really worried just nice to know it's not just me!

Definitely not just you and I'm sure that unless the bleeding is heavy and you experience pain everything is fine :) xx

If you are worried you could get checked and they might give you an early scan.

Best to run it by your midwife to be sure. I had spotting when I wiped at 9 weeks. Thankfully all ok but I must admit I was super scared at my 12 week scan because of it. Its apparently quiet common to spot about the time you would have been due your period. Best of luck sweet xxx

I have it every time I go for a poo.. Sorry tmi.
But all seems well so far,scans etc are all ok.
If you're worried call Epu.. I am sure they will see you.

I had an episode of this at 7+4 roughly. They said it was an implantation bleed. :) xx

I've had it with 3 of my pregnancies it turned out to be fine x

I had this with my now 17 month old little girl...it was so worrying but I think unless it's lots of red blood and/or cramping it's quite normal :)

Thanks for all the reassurance - has stopped totally today, so really not concerned but will mention it to MW tmrw :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back