God I hate were we live!!!!!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
12 midnight last night there was a knock at the door. Rob answered it. It was some scally trying to sell us MP3 players!!! FFS they're all mental round here, couldn't that have waited till today? Rob had a run in with him in Jan cause on new years eve he came racing round the street pissed up with a smashed windscreen in the car and flat tyres!!

Then the other day teenagers were on the railway line that our house backs onto throwing great big stones right over the houses and into the front street. We all had to move our cars and it's a good job they didn't hit any of the kids they would have killed them. We rang the police but still waiting for them to turn up :roll: . Any how in the end it was left to Rob & our friend to leg it up the enbankment and chase em off.

I'm sick of it. The school that shut down last year thats near our house has been broken into loads and they've set the field on fire. I was watching my kids play out the other day and realised that I want to move away from here because I don't ant them getting in with people like these dickheads and ending up the same way.

I would so love to move to the countryside were the only neighbours are cows and sheep but we can't afford at the minute.

:shock:
I seriously would hate that
Loadsa chavs used to congregate at back of our houses in my ol dplace
only Damien reckoned he was all safe with em cos he bought weed from them i didnt trust them 1 bit
about 30 of them once came in our back garden
All damien n that shit em self but i'd had enough i went up there ranting and raving and told em 2 get the fuck out my garden lol ( i was preg) lol so thats the only reason they wernt nasty 2 me lol

:hug: :hug: :hug:

We used to get trouble like that too, Police werent interested. Youve got to wonder what runs through there heads when they do stuff like that, i dont understand why they do it. Do they not realise how trampy they look? :?
:hug:

I feel the same when Josh plays out, theres always something going on round here. Most recently was the other day when some lad was on the floor being arrested outside the house, his mother was effing and blinding at the police and the lad was trying to fight them off. There was about 6 police cars and 2 vans :shock:

Totally understand how you feel :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's mad isn't it? But they know that they can do what the hell they like because the law is an ass as they say. Rob gave one lad a crack earlier on in the year. There was two of them and as they walked pass the house this one lad threw a bollte at our front window. Rob chased em in his bare feet LOL. He caught one who threw the bottle and gave him a smack.......the police came the next day after we'd phoned em and went and saw the lad and he said 'but that man hit me' copper said 'I'd have hit you too if you'd done it to my house' LOL.

Rob's not the kind to just sit there and take it. But I worry about that too, either he'll get arrested or hurt if theres a gang of them. You hear all sorts don't you?

omg thats like this place round here where my auntie lives, in thetford, is scabby it really is. her car gets broken into, their garden fences get smashed, her little girl was playing outside with her friends and these boys(teenagers) were throwing stones ( cos obviously they are cool)
and she got smacked on the head with one, and the ambulance came out and she fainted cos she didnt want stitches, the police did nothing, even though they knew who they were, they only care if someone dies, *******s

its not a good environment for children, and deffinatly not safe for them, some kids dont think do they, i mean i dunno if how they are boughtup, but why would you let your kids on railway lines or whatever,
if anything happened to them it would be like "oh my innocent bob died cos there was no safety messures on the railway line"
when in fact teenagers go out of their way to make sure they can cause trouble whereever they can.

i have to agree, i wouldnt want to be there, id get out asap.
you dont need the stress of having to worry if your gunna go out and like your cars gone, or if your kids are safe to play in the backgarden.

im so gutted, we are getting new houses built near us. blants gunna be a load of druggies that move in, and thats shit.
they wont bother trying to mess with all us though cos everyone here has lived here like 14 years :) we are a team.

sorry for the rant. but it annoys me so much

They should bring back national service then see how hard these little scroats are. God listen to me I sound like an old woman LOL.

We got it round the other area but luckily here is much better. They poured paint stripper on our car, nicked the bumper, ripped the wingmirrors off not to mention the abuse you go from just walking down the street

its all down to the parents at the end of the day, people just seem to have given up on proper parenting & discipline.
parents should always know where their kids are & the 1st wiff of them being involved with anything like this...ground them, even if they are 18, if they live in our house still.

kids are brought up with no respect to adults now its unbelievable.

goes round in circles though, thier kids will be exactly the same & so on.
they ruin the community for decent folk like ourselves. :x :x

These kids were from 11-15yrs old. Drinking cider and chucking stuff at peoples houses. If mine ever try anything like that so help them!!!!!

Is there anyway I could report the shop that selling them the booze? They told Rob which shop it was.

we had trouble with loads of youths congregating outside our houses.... keeping us up til god knows what hours.. smashing in the phone box... bus stop... setting bins on fire..... messing with our letterboxes... screaming.. drinking... pointing pellet guns at cars and people as they went by....
we contacted our community police and attended monthly meetings asking for help.. the ones in our area were quite good.. they visisted a few times nightly and moved the kids on if there were more than 2 around... we also worked with our parish council to get the park benches removed from outside our house.. no one else used them but these kids... benches removed... no more kids :).. i do recommend contacting your local community police/wardens.. see if they can be of assistance...

yes.. u can call your local council... tell them that the shop is selling booze.. we did.. they will point u in the right directrion they sent in undercover kids to buy alcohol and got done.... they are now continuosly monitored...

keep pestering them... u have to as they get quite busy... if you make their jobs hard for them .. they will tend to sort it quicker... then once u make contact... they will be quick to get back to u

if at all possible.. don't give in to the little beggers.. keep persisting with getting other people involved and eventually someone will come to your aid and get rid of em... or disperse them ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back