brevinor

Dee1985

Reaction score
anyone heard of it? iv just been the docs and changed my pill as the other one was making me moody and she gave me brevinor????

any one had it??????

if i dont get on with it im having the coil

cheers hun...
i thought the doc gave me a fake pill for a mo lol i even searched it in the search section on here and no one has ever mentioned it

Dionne, can I suggest the contraceptive implant. I've just had one put in my arm and it's brilliant. Didn't hurt at all and it's much less intrusive than a coil.

i no, but i no a few girls that were sooo slim now they are are obesse and all of them say it was the implant that sent them like it.

i really dont want to put on loads of weight, iv also heard the injection does the same thing

dionne said:
i no, but i no a few girls that were sooo slim now they are are obesse and all of them say it was the implant that sent them like it.

i really dont want to put on loads of weight, iv also heard the injection does the same thing

I guess it depends on your body if you put on weight (or the fact they eat too much! :lol: )

I had the injection for 2 years & didn't put on any weight. I did find it strange not having periods, as weird as that sounds, I did actually miss them :shock:

Also you have to make sure you get them done every 2 months (or whatever the time frame is) my aunty got preggers whilest having them coz she left it a little too long :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back