questions... Mini pill

Dee1985

Reaction score
since having harley iv been back on the pill and im always in such a foul mood so insecure my temper is through the roof i get angry and want to lash out at kris. i swear its the pill.... im on celest. whats the mini pill??? would this be the same???

what is different with the min pill i heard you have to take it same time every day :doh: im crap at things like that???

but will it be better for me if micgronon makes me pile the weight on and celest makes me a moody sod???

When i was on the pill i used to find it hard to remember to take it everyday - hence how i got pregnant!
If you did change to the mini pill, the best way to remember is put it with your toothpaste or something, so every morning when you clean youre teeth, you take your pill! Might work?
Maybe you should discuss it with your doctor and they can find you a solution
Izzyx

Hi Dionne

The difference between the pill and the mini pill is that the combined pill contains the hormones oestrogen and progestogen and the mini pill only contains progestogen.
With the mini pill you need to take it within the same 3 hours every day although at the same time is best amd you don't have a pill free week.
I was on Celest before I had Zara and it is not a mini pill.
I always get moody on the pill. It wasn't until I came off it and noticed the difference that I realsied. I have a real temper on the pill and when I'm not taking it I'm really calm.

Hope that helps :D

louise.. have you tryed the mini pill? if so did it make you moody?

so with the differnce in the pill and the mini pill is there a chance i wont be moody on the mini pill???

I've been on Cilest for 9 years... well besides TTC and being pregnant and i have been fine on it, UNTIL NOW!

I am exactly the same i wonder if it cos we have had boys? do you hormones change with different sex babies?

Don't know, but I am an evil cow at the best of times and not on the pill :D

I used to be on Dianette, that was great as it really sorted out my skin and I didn't put on weight with that one.

I'm better tempered on the mini pill but I'm rubbish at taking it. The other thing is that it can stop your periods so you never know if you're pregnant or not. I guess it should help because it's only the one hormone and that one hormone is also a smaller dose. It you trust yourself to take it it's worth a go.

Have heard it's really easy to fall pregnant on the mini pill. My mum was on it after having 3 kids and didn't want anymore, now here I am her 4th lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back