• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breezee

sueannc

Reaction score
Hi, i just wanted to give my love to you as you are having a tough time.
Maybe if you were a little more positive it may help you heal a bit better.
Most of the women on here have been through what you have been through and are keeping positive for themselves and also for you.
Hope i havnt offended you, but keep smiling, i know you are hurting... just like the rest of us, but it really really does help xx

I am sure if she felt she could be more positive right now, she would be.

I think im jus genuenly concerned that you are going to make yourself ill. i do understand that once you are depressed it is quie hard to pull yourself out...

hugs 2 you

x

It was only 2 weeks after her m/c so I think she was allowed. :) She was depressed not long before her latest pregnancy too.

Anyway she has been on ttc board today saying she might have another go soon :)

katyk i have to to keep my sanity...i cant lie around my house depressed knowing im not pregnant

Being pregnant will not brng back what you have lost, you need time to grieve and move on before doing so hon...

x

i firmly believe getting pregnant does bring back what you lost...i firmly believe every time you get pregnant its the same soul being returned to you in a different body, until that person is born. sometimes they are never born. but yesi do believe that

breezee1984 said:
i firmly believe getting pregnant does bring back what you lost...i firmly believe every time you get pregnant its the same soul being returned to you in a different body, until that person is born. sometimes they are never born. but yesi do believe that

Interesting concept on things :)
I think sharne was trying to say that being pregnant again would not take away the pain of your miscarriage.

i know it wouldnt. mny last pregnancy didn't take the pain away from the first, it simply made me happy again....until the 22nd of august, in which case i now have this pain 2 fold

perhaps best to wait a bit to let time heal your grief a little bit. But I hope whatever you choose to do, is ok to do. Even if you wait a while you can enjoy looking forward to ttc again :)

Breeze, is great to hear you talking like that, Keep your chin up . all my love and good luck xxxx

breezee1984 said:
Aww thats really sweet, i like that thought :D

I believe a very similiar thing, I believe that every baby is waiting "up there" to be born to the right parents for whatever lessons those parents can teach them.

When I had an early miscarriage and then a chemical pregnancy, I told myself our baby wasnt ready to come down to us yet so there was no soul present to create a full pregnancy.

It might seem a bit odd, but it really helped me deal with the situation.

I'm the same as you breeze although don't quite believe the same thing. I was much more able to deal with the situation by getting straight back to ttc. It may not of worked out for me yet but not dwelling works best for some people. It's down to the individual.

I wish you more luck next time hon. Like you say 3rd time lucky xxx

Not dwelling is ok if you have reached that point, but if you are still in deep grief the extra stress might not be good for you.

On the related subject of beliefs, I do have a faith (not a conventional one, but one) and it helps me I think, to find ways out of my depression. The, for want of a better word, 'gods', didn't give me the answers about my m/c but gave me other tips to improve my life.

It helped that my partner and I didn't even think we could have children, so even though we had a m/c, finding out we could conceive was a blessing :)

Sueannc,
It is good to see someone who is being kinder to Breeze.
She seems like a girl who just needs a shoulder or to be allowed to vent her feelings.
I was there myself a few years ago.
The worst thing you can do is ostricize the poor girl and make her feel terrible.
Kudos to you ,my love. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back