Miscarriage

LucyBee

Reaction score
We lost our baby this morning.
I was only 6wks and 5 days pregnant but we are devastated.
I am still bleeding with terrible abdominal pains which apparently could last up to 2 weeks.
Anyone who has been through the same and can help me through this with some positive words, I would really LOVE to hear from you.
Lucyx :cry:

Oh Lucy I am so so sorry for your loss :cry: I know how you must be feeling. I'vve been there twice before.

Try to look after your body as best you can. I know how painful it is but keep strong sweetheart. I don't know whet I can say to make it better - I don't I know if I can.

i'm here if you need to talk.

xxxxxx

I'm really sorry Lucy, I know there's nothing we can do apart from to be here if you need to talk.

Sami,
Your little message made me cry. It was so sweet.
Thank you so much.
I can't believe you've had to go through this twice. It's just so terrible.
AND I just read your other post about what a nightmare you had yesterday. I am thinking of you.
Lucyx

Thank you Lucy - I really do know what you are going through - it is such a hard time for you. Please PM me if you need me and I'll try and help. Really am thinking of you sweetheart. I know what you're going through xxx

I had a miscarriage in March. We had only been ttc for two months but I still felt that it was soooo unfair that we had actually caught and then had my little miracle taken away....I put on a brave face (and I still am). It is so difficult when everyone around me seems to be pregnant. But, it happens for a reason. A friend of mine has been trying for 7 years and several attempts of IVF have also failed. When she found out about my miscarriage she said "at least you got that far".. which may seem cruel but she is right. I feel that when the time is right pregnancy will happen again... My mother told me this: WHEN YOU BECOME PREGNANT FOR THE FIRST TIME, IT IS LIKE BLOWING UP A BALLOON (WOMB) - DIFFICULT AT FIRST. WHEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN, LIKE A BALLOON, IT IS ALOT EASIER TO BLOW UP! We are still ttc which is frustrating because we know we can do it! Try and relax, have an evening out (or 10) and it will happen xxxxxxxxx I am thinking of you!!! Keep in touch and we will go through it together if you like xxxxx

Thank you Julia.
I like what your Mum said about the balloon - that's really sweet and it makes sense.
My sister-in-law is 8.5 months pregnant and has just sent through pics of the nursery and her big pregnant belly and it's so hard. I'm so happy for them but it's just bought home what we've just lost even more.
It feels like all our dreams are shattered.
It makes a difference to know that I'm not alone though and would be great to stay in touch and see how we get on.
Lucyx

Hi

I have just read your message and I want to send my love your way.

I haven't been through your situation, so I don't know how you are feeling, but I am sending as many hugs as I can your way and want you to know that I am thinking of you.

I have only been on this message board for less than a week but already feel as if I know so many of you really well already.

We are all your friends and want to help if we can.

Lots of love you way sweetie

Sarah W

LucyBee,

Hope you are feeling a little better today. Just to let you know that I have found it a big help to read about other peoples's experiences so that I don't feel so alone. Remember to keep an close eye on your partner also - I didn't because I was sooo wrapped up in my feelings. It affected my hubby as well which he explained to me later on after numerous rows...he couldn't stop cleaning the house, which drove me mad. This was his way of coping. It is actually my fertile time of month again this week so let the baby dancing commence! Thinking of you x

I was so deeply saddened by your loss!

I can only imagine how you must feel, my heart goes out to you.

With love and best wishes.

Claire xx

Hi Lucy the same thing happened to me, i miscarried at 8 weeks but hadnt told anyone at work so tried to work through it but it was too sore. I miscarried in March and the consultant who is lovely that i work with told me that it is a bloody good sign that you can get pregnant things just dont find themselves in the right place and it meant that there was something wrong and not meant to be. She said that the big hurdle was over (knowing you both are fertile). Please dont be sad i know a hell of a lot of people who go on to have happy healthy pregnancies after a miscarriage and you and i are no exception ok! Good luck Nell

Thanks Nellie. I'm sorry you've had to go through it too.
I feel much more positive now and yes, you're right, at least we know that I can get pregnant.
We're trying again as soon as I've had my next period.
Thanks for your message.
Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back